Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Sonny V Saga

Too many times they have given me up, let me down, turned around, and hurt me. Sometimes they even make me cry, say goodbye, and desert me.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Too many times they have given me up, let me down, turned around, and hurt me. Sometimes they even make me cry, say goodbye, and desert me.
    No, no - you were just Rick-Rolled, and not Rick-Cloned
    "You can never use too much anti-seize!"

--Josh S.

VIN
    Hmmm.... this is interesting.....

http://www.reddit.com/r/delorean/com...e_james_espey/

--Josh S.

Not much activity on that thread from nine months ago.

Only time I had a problem with DMCH was the very first time I called to order a part. Warren picked up and was in a pissy mood. After that, I decided to avoid Warren, but I am told that he was only like that rarely and it's bad for me that I caught him on a bad day. OK, I'm willing to believe that. Everybody has bad days. Anyway, everyone else I've talked to at Houston, Midwest, and Florida, has been polite and helpful, listened to me when I explained the problem I was having, didn't try to sell me parts I didn't need ... all in all quite satisfactory.
    DeLorean status: awaiting engine replacement.

Hire my voice!

Unfortunately Warren has died.

I noticed problems at Houston when Lief Montin retired. He knew every part on the car intimately (that was his job at the Dunmurry factory). He could fill orders with his eyes closed. When he retired orders started getting screwed up simply because whoever took his place just didn't know the inventory.

Bill Robertson

VIN
    Incidentally, I tried brining up this topic back when I was on Talk. Moments later someone put an end to the topic.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Incidentally, I tried brining up this topic back when I was on Talk. Moments later someone put an end to the topic.
    Guess Michael is gonna have to add Sonny V and/or James Espey to the list of forbidden Talk topics

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Guess Michael is gonna have to add Sonny V and/or James Espey to the list of forbidden Talk topics
    Steve may have to purchase more storage on our servers if he expects me to keep that list current.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Steve may have to purchase more storage on our servers if he expects me to keep that list current.

Good point!

--Josh S.

If I remember correctly didn't James sign his name to one of the Sonny V posts by mistake? It was the goof that alerted members.