Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: DCS 2014 - Dayton, OH

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Yeah 30 bucks is a bit extreme, I feel bad charging more than 29.00 for pics with me. Lou is into me for hundreds already.

Dumb question, who is she, it's hard to tell and I wasn't there.

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Dumb question, who is she, it's hard to tell and I wasn't there.
    Claudia Wells, the original Jennifer Parker in the Back To The Future franchise before they switched to Elisabeth Shue in the two sequels because Well's couldn't commit to reprising the role.
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

She's the actress who played Marty McFly's girlfriend in the first Back to the Future. Elizabeth Shue played Marty's girlfriend in BTTF 2 & 3... I kinda wish she was at DCS instead! Now that I think of it, I've never seen Elizabeth Shue in any of the BTTF-related gatherings/reunions, I'm curious why?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    WOW, Claudia Wells attends a show, no doubt paid for her appearance, and has the gall to charge people for a freaking picture???

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by DMC4Life View Post
    I like those kinds of rules!

These aren't the best quality since I was taking a picture of the projection screen that was behind the stage, combined with using a paparazzi zoom lens and my shaky hands. But you get the picture... Poor Christopher Lloyd!

Attachment 6685
    Attachment 6686
    Hahaha....classic! She was in pretty rough shape, the mayor was pretty bad too.

All your pics look great, must be a really nice camera you have.

And as far as charging $30 for autographs... yeah, I get it, I've heard some actors will charge or they will make you purchase something for you to sign (8x10 prints, etc) that they have set up for sale at their table, but thats typically at places like Comic Con. At DCS, No other BTTF cast/crew member charged for an autograph or a photo. Not even Christopher Lloyd. They all seemed pretty content just hanging out and schmoozing with everyone. I have an extreme grudge against Claudia for some reason... I don't know why, its not like she was rude to me or anything.... she's just.... UGH!

Administrator
    VIN
    I'm pretty sure I took the best pic of the weekend:

P6141347.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Hahaha....classic! She was in pretty rough shape, the mayor was pretty bad too.

All your pics look great, must be a really nice camera you have.
    Thank you! Most of those pictures I had taken with my nice DSLR camera, but unfortunately I had forgotten to pack most of my lenses and was stuck with this extreme zoom lens. Which worked out ok for all of the outdoor pictures since there was room for me to back up and get what I needed in the shot.

The Mayor wasn't bad at all. Not even comparable to Claudia! I remember the first night he arrived at DCS I was drinking with him in the bar and in the lobby. He said his flight from LA got delayed multiple times that day and he said he had been drinking at the airport on the plane all day. So he was pretty lit up, but he wasn't doing or saying anything out of the ordinary. He was still same old Goldie, in good spirits and having a good time.

Administrator
    VIN
    Goldie was definitely nicer than Claudia. Bill & I stood behind him in line at dinner and Bill joked: "I wish they some celebrities at this thing." Goldie joked back and was pretty cool.

When Bill & I were in the lobby near Claudia, Bill made a nice comment about pretty girls and she acted snotty about it. I thought that was really odd.....I think your "radar" about her is right on.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Well I just saved myself 30 bucks.

Saved30bucks1.jpg

Come to think of it, she owes me $29.00