Thread: DeLorean in Radio Shack Super Bowl Commercial

VIN
    Blog Entries

DeLorean in Radio Shack Super Bowl Commercial

I figured this was worth sharing here; it was a short spot, but amusing and featured a stock car.

In addition to the DeLorean, there's a lot of other 1980s references.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    That commercial is an example of why Radio Shack has turned into a failing company. Back in the day (80's) a geek could go in there and gets all sorts of cool stuff including components. Today it is nothing more than a cell phone store.

I love how the commecial showed what Radio Shack used to be. And of course, my favorite part what when Alf yelled, "Go! Go! Go!!!!!!!". Awesome icons from the 80's. Too bad Radio Shack has turned into a crap store.

Who remembers the "Science Fair" branded electronics kits? I used to love hooking up wires to those spring terminals just to make a LED blink. Those crystal set radio kits were pretty sweet too. Those were the days.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Tandy Color Computer II fo' lyfe, playa!

They shoulda hired someone like Toni Basil instead of the generic Solid Gold dancer chick.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru