China's state of business is actually kinda sad. Dash cams are almost meaningless here in the states. Abroad they are far more popular, and the quality is way better from foreign companies. My go-to is Street Guardian, based in Australia. Their products are manufactured in China, but are quite literally the best in the market.

GitUp is another one, based in China. I ran a couple of their Git1 cams for a while, both called it quits after a while (which reminds me, I haven't figured out why). It's a GoPro footprint, but shockingly has the absolute best night quality period.

GitUp's line of products was outright stolen by another Chinese company. The kicker? It's completely legal. Chinese law evidently has no concept of copyrights, patents, trademarks, or anything of the sort. It doesn't matter where you invent the next big thing, anyone in China can copy it verbatim and sell it cheaper, and there's nothing you can do about it. GitUp was lucky however in that what was "stolen" was an earlier prototype with serious flaws, which amounted to them more-or-less opting to sell direct.

With no intellectual protections in China, counterfeiting is not only common, but culturally encouraged too.