Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thirdmanj is Hating Over On Talk

So now that we've established FCUK is a clothing brand, excuse me while I change my title to reflect my favorite clothing line.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    According to Webster's:

Profanity = offensive language.

Offensive = causing someone to feel hurt, angry, or upset : rude or insulting : very unpleasant

Nice = giving pleasure or joy : good and enjoyable : attractive or of good quality : kind, polite, and friendly

Did you really need me to do that?
    Well it's all subjective isn't it? Clearly the use of profanity has little to no effect on me or the majority of people I work with.

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    So now that we've established FCUK is a clothing brand, excuse me while I change my title to reflect my favorite clothing line.
    Did you know that a majority of FCUK clothing is Made in China? Nothing to do with either England or France. Thanks for supporting the People's Republic of China with your clothing purchases.

Personally, I prefer my clothing to be Made in the USA, so that my purchases actually support family wage sustaining jobs for my fellow country men. Shame more Americans don't feel as I do...
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

VIN
    Josh, I'll be away from the computer for the rest of the day. James' can be as offensive as he wants in his subforum, but when he changes his title and signature it is seen everywhere else on the forum. If he changes those things to something offensive or if he is offensive somewhere else, other than this subforum, just go ahead and ban him for a week.

Later guys, I'm walking away.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Well it's all subjective isn't it? Clearly the use of profanity has little to no effect on me or the majority of people I work with.
    It's actually an OBJECTIVE FACT in that 'rude or insulting' is the exact opposite of 'kind, polite, and friendly.' If you don't get that, then there's nothing more for me to say...

--Josh S.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Josh, I'll be away from the computer for the rest of the day. James' can be as offensive as he wants in his subforum, but when he changes his title and signature it is seen everywhere else on the forum. If he changes those things to something offensive or if he is offensive somewhere else, other than this subforum, just go ahead and ban him for a week.

You're so full of crap, Steve.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post

Later Steve

I actually have to walk away soon as well, but I'll check back in early this evening.

James, please don't be a jerk. You've made you're point for all to see, so let the other members decide for themselves how they want to view things. We all already know your position...

--Josh S.

Did you know that a majority of FCUK clothing is Made in China? Nothing to do with either England or France. Thanks for supporting the People's Republic of China with your clothing purchases.

Personally, I prefer my clothing to be Made in the USA, so that my purchases actually support family wage sustaining jobs for my fellow country men. Shame more Americans don't feel as I do...
    Big claps for you. I'm so happy for you. But I find your pious attitude offensive.

It's actually an OBJECTIVE FACT in that 'rude or insulting' is the exact opposite of 'kind, polite, and friendly.' If you don't get that, then there's nothing more for me to say...
    Fine. But I don't find it rude or insulting. They're colorful metaphors that accent my speech.

VIN
    Big claps for you. I'm so happy for you. But I find your pious attitude offensive.
    Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, as I thought you were an American citizen living and working within the United States of America. I apologize if I've offended you - it clearly wasn't my intent. But I stand by my convictions here. If you prefer Chinese goods so much, then might I suggest renouncing your citizenship here and moving to the People's Republic, as then you can eliminate shipping/duties/overhead/etc expenses from your future purchases, which would presumably make you an even happier consumer...

--Josh S.