Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thirdmanj is Hating Over On Talk

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN

Thirdmanj is Hating Over On Talk

Well, it would appear that as opposed to airing his grievances against Steve and Today here, where Steve and Today could actually rebut and explain their positions, James has decided to once again take to Talk and moan and complain about Steve/Today over there, where Steve cannot defend/explain his position.

Ironic in that one of reasons Today exists is because disciplined members weren't allowed to publicly tell their side of the story over on Talk once disciplined (or to do so would result in additional disciplinary action). Now, Steve gives James the opportunity for discourse according to Jame's rules, and he declines and resorts to bashing where Steve/Today cannot respond. Whatever. I'm sure that Steve won't be losing any sleep over this.

Interesting to note that James isn't using the kind of 'colorful metaphors' over on Talk to complain about Steve/Today that he insisted upon using here.

"Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

VIN
    Why don't we move this over to James' corner? He is off of moderated status for now but he is making a big fuss out of why every third word he says should be F this and F that. His harrassment towards me doesn't qualify as him being nice.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Just calling Today on their bullshit.
    You want an uncensored forum? Have an uncensored forum.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Why don't we move this over to James' corner? He is off of moderated status for now but he is making a big fuss out of why every third word he says should be F this and F that. His harrassment towards me doesn't qualify as him being nice.
    It is in James' Corner, or at least I thought it was...

Sorry if I goofed up

--Josh S.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Just calling Today on their bullshit.
    You want an uncensored forum? Have an uncensored forum.
    Hey, Peter Weller is back!

--Josh S.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Hey, Peter Weller is back!
    You're a genius!

Love this scene btw. One of the very best.
    Incidently, Steve hadn't been responding to my querying over here, so I revived my old thread over on Talk to make a point. Clearly Today isn't truly "uncensored", and the EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE of what happened to me here, because of my use of profanity proves this. Also, I'll note that the very vague "be nice" rule is a joke. It can be interpreted any number of ways.
    Last edited by thirdmanj; 10-04-2013 at 12:43 PM.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    You're a genius!
    Thanks! I'm usually here all week, with an encore performance every Wednesday and Saturday night

--Josh S.

VIN
    James wears white panties and so do I.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    James, if you change your title to something offensive again you will be banned. I have stuff to do today and I am not spending my life babysitting you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    James, if you change your title to something offensive again you will be banned. I have stuff to do today and I am not spending my life babysitting you.
    There wasn't a foul word there!