Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: September 5 East TN. Tech Day/shooting range/pool party

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    My mistake. The only thing I would want to shoot here is the silenced .22 guns. I have the AR and a full sized Walther PPQ pistol in .22 and suppressed but if you behave I might let you touch my magnum.

Seriously I would love for you to shoot the Chiappa Rhino...what a fun revolver.
    Mike - Is it supressors only? I'm also envious that you have a Chiappa Rhino... that little light weight is my 'dream' wheel gun.
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Baker View Post
    Mike - Is it supressors only? I'm also envious that you have a Chiappa Rhino... that little light weight is my 'dream' wheel gun.
    Well I have shot just about everything back there. I suppose a few rounds of "unsuppressed" won't kill anyone.

I was never a revolver fan till the Rhino came out. I got my first one about 6 or 7 years ago and have never not had at least one in my possession. They are the only revolver I ever loved. Right now I'm sporti g the white rhino 40ds in .357.
    Three rules of DeLorean ownership:
    1: Always use the right tool for the job.
    2: A hammer is always the right tool for the job.
    3: Anything can be used as a hammer.

VIN
    Well I have shot just about everything back there. I suppose a few rounds of "unsuppressed" won't kill anyone.

I was never a revolver fan till the Rhino came out. I got my first one about 6 or 7 years ago and have never not had at least one in my possession. They are the only revolver I ever loved. Right now I'm sporti g the white rhino 40ds in .357.
    Nice! Unfortunately I do not own a suppressor (been on the list for a long time) but I'll bring a few pistol caliber items with. Rifle caliber might be a little loud unless someone run a suppressed 300BO or something.

Ditto on the wheel guns and Chiappa. I personally want the 50DS .357 in Nickel but every time I think about picking one up, I find something else. Case in point, I was at Smokey Mountain Guns & Ammo in May where I was going to pick one up but I found a Kimber LW Arctic with a Vortex Venom mounted for $779... I still don't have a Rhino
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Nice! Unfortunately I do not own a suppressor (been on the list for a long time) but I'll bring a few pistol caliber items with. Rifle caliber might be a little loud unless someone run a suppressed 300BO or something.

Ditto on the wheel guns and Chiappa. I personally want the 50DS .357 in Nickel but every time I think about picking one up, I find something else. Case in point, I was at Smokey Mountain Guns & Ammo in May where I was going to pick one up but I found a Kimber LW Arctic with a Vortex Venom mounted for $779... I still don't have a Rhino
    My current want is a Canik SFX with optic.

VIN
    My current want is a Canik SFX with optic.
    I've heard good things on the Canik TP9 and the value cannot be understated.

Anyways, back to the event --- a couple of members of TNDMC including myself should be coming out with or without DeLoreans. I'd like to bring mine but I do not have anything immediate that I need help with that could be accomplished within a Tech Weekend (IE AC Box things). Might could do a dwell adjustment if anyone has a dwellmeter since I think I am running slightly lean. I also need to either replace my battery or alternator prior to that cause I am drawing less than 13V with everything on at idle (except LED headlights) when everything is hot. Alt tested good on the bench but when hot I am drawing 12.1V
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I've heard good things on the Canik TP9 and the value cannot be understated.

Anyways, back to the event --- a couple of members of TNDMC including myself should be coming out with or without DeLoreans. I'd like to bring mine but I do not have anything immediate that I need help with that could be accomplished within a Tech Weekend (IE AC Box things). Might could do a dwell adjustment if anyone has a dwellmeter since I think I am running slightly lean. I also need to either replace my battery or alternator prior to that cause I am drawing less than 13V with everything on at idle (except LED headlights) when everything is hot. Alt tested good on the bench but when hot I am drawing 12.1V
    I just happen to have both a dwell meter AND a 3mm allen t wrench. I doubt even DMCH has such capabilities. Seriously I do have some spares laying around including a perfectly good induction starter and a 110 alternator and several other goodies that I have been saving for such a time.

VIN
    I just happen to have both a dwell meter AND a 3mm allen t wrench. I doubt even DMCH has such capabilities. Seriously I do have some spares laying around including a perfectly good induction starter and a 110 alternator and several other goodies that I have been saving for such a time.
    You are tempting me more and more to bring her out. I have a spare alternator which I couldn't get mounted (have to sand/file it to fit better) but I should be good prior to that week. Hell it's still 6 weeks out.
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628

VIN
    Iím going to be wearing a gold chain around my neck at DLG 2020. Bitcoin is on its way back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I’m going to be wearing a gold chain around my neck at DLG 2020. Bitcoin is on its way back up!

It sure is! The real thing is what I have been preaching for 5 years or more...GOLD! Gold is at all time record highs right now and that tells me that trouble is afoot in the economy.

VIN
    Iím unloading a pot of gold as we speak.