Thread: Eurofest 2021

Any thugs open to the idea?
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Any thugs open to the idea?
    Not impossible. Would need to think really hard about it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Roundtrip DC to Belfast is $675. Although the airline might be bankrupt by next year.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Administrator
    VIN
    I might be up for it, May is easy for me to get time off.
    How long is the flight? I'd be much more interested if I knew we'd fly together as well.
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

VIN
    If we were to go to Europe, it's likely we'd go to Copenhagen and Vienna too.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I might be up for it, May is easy for me to get time off.
    How long is the flight? I'd be much more interested if I knew we'd fly together as well.
    Several of us were talking about this at the last Michigan driving tour. I plan to go.

I usually fly out of JFK when I go to Europe. If any of you want to go as a group and are fine with meeting in NY, we can fly out of there dirt cheap. JFK to London is usually around $200 or $300 one way on Norwegian Airlines. They just got a nice government bailout, so there is a good chance they will still be in business next year.

From there, we should be able to get a dirt cheap flight on Ryanair to Ireland.

I recommend looking on Kiwi.com for flights. It pieces together itineraries using separate airlines.

A bit of Kiwi advice though. If you plan to stay overnight between connecting flights, just book directly with the airlines. If you are not planning to stay overnight between connections, make sure you have at least a three hour connection when booking with separate airlines though Kiwi. If you book though Kiwi and miss your connection, they have an insurance policy that will help you get to your destination.

Noob
    VIN
    Eurofest 2021 POSTPONED

Thank you for signing up to be notified of ticket release for Eurofest 2021. Your interest and support in the event is very much appreciated.
    Due to the current worldwide Covid 19 pandemic there are a number of aspects of the show we are still unable to finalise. We have also been discussing with our partners in the event how the ongoing effect of Covid 19 will affect how they host and accommodate events like Eurofest going forward. Unfortunately a number of our partners for the event are still closed or operating with reduced capacity for the duration of social distancing.
    Due to the above we unfortunately have made the difficult decision to postpone Eurofest 2021 until a later date after 2021. Ticket release was pushed back earlier this year to allow some additional details to be finalised. At this stage we are unable to commence ticket sales with confidence of being able to deliver the event to its fullest and in a safe environment for the attendees. There are a number of factors that have lead to this difficult decision but it was not taken lightly.
    An update on a rescheduled date will be announced ASAP.

Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times and further updates will be released as soon as they become available.
    Regards.
    Paul
    eurofestdelorean@gmail.com

VIN
    Well that stinks. Looks like our DMCToday tech day will be the go to event for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Well that stinks. Looks like our DMCToday tech day will be the go to event for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lack of options is the cornerstone of my success!
    Three rules of DeLorean ownership:
    1: Always use the right tool for the job.
    2: A hammer is always the right tool for the job.
    3: Anything can be used as a hammer.