Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Care and Maintenance of your Delorean during times of the Wu Tang Corona Virus

Administrator
    VIN
    I haven't been on the forums much, as well as not getting notifications.

I'm in Telecommunications & Internet, so I'm employed as usual. I have a preparedness mindset, and I also developed a lot of financial sense since the last recession.

Hope all is well with errbody...!
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post

I'm in Telecommunications & Internet, so I'm employed as usual. I have a preparedness mindset, and I also developed a lot of financial sense since the last recession.

Panic buyers might also work the other way? "I want a cheap Delorean" types might actually score during these times.

I haven't seen real estate prices dive yet... but inventory should be rising.

All is well here. Another few weeks to stable weather!
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Good to see a post from you Rich. I had been wondering how you were doing since I had not seen any updates lately.
    Glad you are doing OK and hope we get over this situation going on soon. Stay healthy.

I just want to think this board's most visionary poster, Duplicate Account, for recognizing back in **January** that care for Deloreans would be challenging in the face of the Covfefe-19 virus.

You wouldn't get this kind of VISION from any other DeLorean BBS!!!!!!11111
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    I just want to think this board's most visionary poster, Duplicate Account, for recognizing back in **January** that care for Deloreans would be challenging in the face of the Covfefe-19 virus.

You wouldn't get this kind of VISION from any other DeLorean BBS!!!!!!11111
    Is Corona discussion even allowed on that there other forum?

Had me a 13 year old can of chili mac for dinner tonight. Surprisingly it was pretty good after I put a little cajun seasoning on it.

Administrator
    VIN
    I used to worry about Steve, due to him gallavanting around in communist countries. Now I'm worried 'cause he's into his long-term storage.
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

VIN
    I used to worry about Steve, due to him gallavanting around in communist countries. Now I'm worried 'cause he's into his long-term storage.
    Haven't been to a supermarket in something like three weeks. Still got tons of canned goods and rations. First pack of seeds showed up today and grandpa's 30 something year old garden tiller from Western Auto started up on the first try the other day (after I drained and refilled the fluids of course).

Life is good.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I didn't exactly break onto my emergency food yet. It's not like we have a food shortage. We did go last week and most of the stuff is still in the garage "decontaminating"

Now in a few months when half the population is dead, all the doctors are in hiding, police are out sick, and mass rioting at the local Piggly wiggly, THEN I will start diving into my food storage just about the time Steve cracks open his last lasagna meal from 1988.
    Three rules of DeLorean ownership:
    1: Always use the right tool for the job.
    2: A hammer is always the right tool for the job.
    3: Anything can be used as a hammer.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I didn't exactly break onto my emergency food yet. It's not like we have a food shortage. We did go last week and most of the stuff is still in the garage "decontaminating"

Now in a few months when half the population is dead, all the doctors are in hiding, police are out sick, and mass rioting at the local Piggly wiggly, THEN I will start diving into my food storage just about the time Steve cracks open his last lasagna meal from 1988.
    When that happens Iíll be enjoying fresh veggies from my garden while you eat from a cardboard box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk