Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sed Attempts to Unfat Himself

Sed Attempts to Unfat Himself

I'd mentioned this before, but I figured I'd make a post about it since it's been a tad quiet here.

As I'd said in one of the other threads, I have been working hard to lose weight. My peak weight in 2019 was somewhere at 315 or more pounds. I am now at 228, and doing my best to continue it. Like most other portly folks, I have never taken many pictures of myself. When I began losing weight, I never thought to do a "before" or anything. Since pictures were a 'special event only' thing (VERY special, like meeting Norman Reedus) I only have picture is from those times. Like the time I met Norman Reedus and the other Boondock Saints guys. This picture was taken before I was my heaviest. I am not sure how much I weighed in it, but it is likely between 265-285. I still look like I'm prepping to eat Norman Reedus.

https://imgur.com/go9Chf5

I took this next photo today. Until I saw how I looked in this picture, I wasn't really able to see any difference.

https://imgur.com/3MYOe9G

I still have a long way to go, but it's my one obsession at the moment.

You look great! Good job.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Well I think I speak for everyone when I say I am very happy for you. A lot of times people get discouraged when the weight loss rate slows (and after the first 5٪ it does for almost everyone). I am glad to see you are committed and letting that momentum work for you.

The really great thing is you are still young and the benefits for getting healthy at a young age pays off in spades later on on life.

My most sincerest congratulations on your success and best wishes on your continued progress.

Are you making it to DCS?
    Three rules of DeLorean ownership:
    1: Always use the right tool for the job.
    2: A hammer is always the right tool for the job.
    3: Anything can be used as a hammer.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Part of the reason to make this thread was because I am committed to finishing this out, and this just helps me stay focused.

I won't be able to make it to DCS this year. I don't have any time built up from work yet. I went in the hole on my different leave buckets so that I would be covered over holiday shutdown. I will try to make it to the next one though.

Administrator
    VIN
    Wow, that's pretty impressive!

TBH, you don't look uber heavy in the before pic.....you must be tall AF.

Very inspiring, I love seeing before & after pics. I subscribed to a keto facebook page; I don't do keto (I want to gain, not lose) but seeing others' progress is inspires me.
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Wow, that's pretty impressive!

TBH, you don't look uber heavy in the before pic.....you must be tall AF.

Very inspiring, I love seeing before & after pics. I subscribed to a keto facebook page; I don't do keto (I want to gain, not lose) but seeing others' progress is inspires me.
    I am only around 6' 1" to 6' 1.5". I think Norman himself is supposed to be 5'11" so that puts it in perspective. I think I do have a large frame though. If you look at my driver's license pic, you can see just have big my face got at around 315.

VIN
    I like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
    VIN
    This is Ethan Suplee from "Remember the Titans." Travis is a looong way from Ethan's previous physique, but well within reach of his present condition. This is the type of thing that inspires me.

https://images.app.goo.gl/r2UdkY8UZVXAK1oy9
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Wow, I definitely remember him! That's a crazy transformation!

Update on my unfatting: I have now lost 96 pounds and am at 219.