I forgot about this and for the first time ever in my life I ran my car totally dry. Yeah, DMCMW's installed warning light did flicker on briefly, but it was just a blip. And then she died. 5:30 in the morning, traffic starting to get heavy and nowhere to pull in.

Some good samaritans helped push me a few hundred yards to safety. And requisite pictures.

My head was scratching why my warning light didn't do what it usually does, which is give me ample warning. When I returned with my fancy new gas can and 2 gallons of Kuwaiti cum, I think I discovered why. Last time I filled up, I didn't put the cap back on. Man, long hours at work must be playing ghetto boys tricks on me. Maybe the lever attached to the pump holder won't be as likely to get stuck in the up position if there is pressure from having the cap on. my trunk mounted gas pump was sucking air and breathing freely. Makes sense to me anyway.

I really have never done this before. Tyler Durden stuff. You met me at a very strange time in my life.

I filled up and drove to work and back problem free.