Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review of movie "DRIVEN" 2019

VIN
    The movie "Framing John DeLorean" is out on Netflix DVD this week. I assume it is of the same story line as "Driven" but different actors and hopefully not so hard on the DeLorean car.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I really liked Driven, most DeLorean enthusiasts didn't because they couldn't get past the facts they knew vs. the "facts" that make a good story. I liked both films for different reasons which I will not bore anyone with here.

The short story, Driven is a good movie, Framing John DeLorean is a good documentary. As long as you know which is which, I think you will like both. If you go into one expecting the other, you will be very disappointed.

If I had to choose one over the other, I would choose Driven.

Don't tell Tamir.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    I've yet to see Driven but I'll say this, I would never ever ever consider bootlegging Tamir's movie on principle. I can't say the same for Driven. It does sound like a fun movie though.
    On September 22, 2019 I will be participating in Bike MS to raise funds and awareness for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis.

Please consider making a donation, any size helps, by clicking the link below. Anything you give goes towards helping people with MS. I do not receive one penny of your donation. Thanks.

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=30202