Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart gun policy

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Sam is a poet!
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    One has to wonder if Samís balls are made in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On September 22, 2019 I will be participating in Bike MS to raise funds and awareness for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis.

Please consider making a donation, any size helps, by clicking the link below. Anything you give goes towards helping people with MS. I do not receive one penny of your donation. Thanks.

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=30202

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Sam is awesome. Not just a little awesome....completely awesome.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Ah, ballsmart. I remember the first time I went in one in Harrisonburg, VA in 1994. The aisles were wide, the store was clean, the people in blue frocks were happy.

Then Sam Walton died. Ballfart yanked the profit sharing, and a subspecies of humans evolved to peruse the cheap Chinese shit which hollowed out our industrial base and built the military that will one day plunge us into an epoch of bestial acts that will be the envy of 1940s Germany.

Yes, at times I am seduced into the inner rings of Dante's commercial inferno to purchase a cheap battery, yet I am immediately filled with a bottomless pit of lethargic regret to witness what has become emblematic of capitalism's great race to the bottom. I have the immediate urge to punch myself in the balls a thousand times for having taken the bait AGAIN. "Oh, it won't be so bad this time. I'll be in and out. Just this one thing. I won't be witness to mind bending stupidity from fellow consumers or the employees." Nope nope nope. Every. Single. Time.

So whatever. Carry. Don't carry. Voices Carry by Til Tuesday.

At the end of the day, if Wal Mart was a place, it would be Baltimore. If Wal Mart was a person, it would be Amy Schumer, but dumber and uglier, if that's possible. Fuck me dead, Sam Walton was a great person but the world is a worse place for what he created.

Cliff's Notes: I had two Moscow Mules tonight and Wal Mart shoppers should die under a burning sheet of Chinese plastic.

Go away now.
    I often wonder how you frequently mention topics or songs that I've recently been talking about to friends. I reminded a friend about Voices Carry just a few days ago. Then I told him about this version:

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I often wonder how you frequently mention topics or songs that I've recently been talking about to friends.
    Sam is a DC cop. According to what I have read on the internets, he has unprecedented access to Alexa, Google Home, and your browsing history. He is probably behind you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Sam is a DC cop. According to what I have read on the internets, he has unprecedented access to Alexa, Google Home, and your browsing history. He is probably behind you right now.
    He already knows where I live. He might have even taken over my life by now. I might be Sam. I feel like putting a carburetor on something and then making a meme about it.