Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The origins of "The Goat"

VIN
    Blog Entries

The origins of "The Goat"

Someone on fb asked me about my name. I really didn't remember what or how it happened but I remember Bill was a part of that conversation. Tonight I went digging. Turns out Sam gave me my name!

http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?2...Delorean/page3

Back in the day when Lou hated me, Josh posted more, Rich posted more, Steve and Bill were cordial, Sam...well Sam hasn't changed except for his fondness of probes with cameras on them, Ron trolled me, and Shep was not crazy. I feel like everyone has moved on and here I am, surrounded by echos from the past and remembering better days.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Someone on fb asked me about my name. I really didn't remember what or how it happened but I remember Bill was a part of that conversation. Tonight I went digging. Turns out Sam gave me my name!

http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?2...Delorean/page3

Back in the day when Lou hated me, Josh posted more, Rich posted more, Steve and Bill were cordial, Sam...well Sam hasn't changed except for his fondness of probes with cameras on them, Ron trolled me, and Shep was not crazy. I feel like everyone has moved on and here I am, surrounded by echos from the past and remembering better days.
    You will always be a deceased homosexual farm animal in the hearts and minds of the Delorean diaspora.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    My car will be remembered, my name will be remembered,...and this homo dead farm animal deal will be forgotton.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Kansas wrote a song about this.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    My favorite Kansas song is "Perfect Lover" and "Play the Game Tonight" is pretty good too.

VIN
    Dead Lesbian Goat is the name of my favorite band! I've got some tickets to see DLG later this month.

I'm pretty sure Sam is at the root of most of the shenanigans that happen here.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post

Proud to be the Farva of this little outpost. But I aim to be the Lumbergh.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    Sam is one of the funniest guys on the Internet. The odds of having him & Michael in the same place in time is just plain great luck.

Today I began making plans for new tires, so I'm searching the forums and I come across this absolutefuckingem of an exchange:

(C&P'd from Talk, reassembled for context.)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    I don’t understand the hand wringing over nonmatching tires.
    Quote Originally Posted by 82DMC12 View Post
    Probably because that looks like garbage and it looks like you're too cheap to replace all four of them. I'm only ok with non matching set if they are same brand and very close in style.
    Yeah, totally ruins the look. I lay awake at night wondering if someone is going to be check the code in the tires to ensure they were produced at the same time. Mismatched tires are for Joe Dirt scumbags and I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by 82DMC12 View Post
    It literally does. There are no tires in matching OEM sizes, so everything you choose will be a compromise. Either size down the front (Uniroyals) or size up both sets (BFG Radial T/A's). Mixing up brands to get OEM sizes is simply the worst option we have and I would wager that most owners are not interested in that at all.
    Now I walk around my car... Left rear a new Fuzion... Right rear 10 year old Fuzion... I just gotta punch myself square in the nuts for this unmitigated trashiness. My wife wants to sleep with other men now. How can I blame her?

LOL....holy shit that's funny. I'm seriously cracking up at random times during the day.

"unmitigated trashiness".....WTF -LMAO!!

Sam is a funny sumbitch.
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?