Thread: New addition to our family...help me name him.

VIN
    Blog Entries

New addition to our family...help me name him.

Had Saturday off...very rare. We went to our city's Fun Fest summer festival ( a weeklong festival of activities every year). So on the route was an animal adoption stand and I have not mentioned this but almost one year ago I lost my "Turbo" kitty(whom I rescued as a kitten from under the hood of a car 12 years ago). It was a tough loss and it took me awhile to want another kitty, but our Gracie was lonely and even got to where she would cry whenever she felt like nobody was in the house with her. So, as I walked by the stand, I saw one little kitten looking right at me and he did look a lot like my Turbo but that wasn't why I was drawn to him. I can't explain it but right then and there I took him and showed my wife and when she saw him that sealed the deal. So now my healing can begin and our little kitten who was shy at first is the biggest little snuggler I have ever had. He just loves to be held. Today we took a 3 hour nap together and we are bonding well. (Turbo was always my kitty and Gracie is a mommas girl).

I have yet to find a name that suits him. I am semi settled on "Bentley" but I think there might be something better. Any help?

20190713_145642.jpg
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Pride
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Very cute. Congrats. Here are 3 of my favorites:

Cooper
    Marley
    Jasper
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

VIN
    Anwar Sadat
    Jeff in Dallas

My Car http://dmctx.blogspot.com

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Wife called today and he actually answered to "Bentley" so I guess we will stick with it. I like the name. I can call him "Bentley Turbo R" in Turbo's honor.

20190714_233839.jpg
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Clever, appropriate name. Enjoy the kitty.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)