Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamir's new movie

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Alec is way to fat to be JZD
    We saw a small preview of the film at the last DCS. It looks like Tamir did a great job with the funding he had available. I would have liked to have seen a better actor than Baldwin, but considering they were able to get him to work for peanuts, we can't complain too much.

Political differences aside, I will say this. I thought Baldwin made an ugly looking John Delorean. Something about the makeup on his face just didn't look right. I'm still looking forward to seeing the entire film though.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    We saw a small preview of the film at the last DCS. It looks like Tamir did a great job with the funding he had available. I would have liked to have seen a better actor than Baldwin, but considering they were able to get him to work for peanuts, we can't complain too much.

Political differences aside, I will say this. I thought Baldwin made an ugly looking John Delorean. Something about the makeup on his face just didn't look right. I'm still looking forward to seeing the entire film though.
    Agreed, and to be honest, Baldwin will give the movie bigly credit and appeal based on his name attached to it.
    Personally I felt the trailer fell a little flat in the scoring. I would love to have the scene footage sans BK music and recut it. Close your eyes and listen to this, how awesome would this track be if the trailer was set to something dramatic? Right when the first power up starts have the DeLorean uncovered then random breaks to the text during the next build up. I can storyboard it out in my head, probably roll in the music around the 1 min mark... It writes itself.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Agreed, and to be honest, Baldwin will give the movie bigly credit and appeal based on his name attached to it.
    I lost all respect for Baldwin after he pitched a fit on an American Airlines flight. My loss of respect for him was way before he joined this anti President Trump movement.

As much as I don't like Baldwin, I agree with you 100%. Having him play a major role in a Delorean film is going to be very good publicity. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the rest of the film.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Yeah there are not going to be very many celebs that fall in line with our beliefs so I try to take them with a grain of salt. Sometimes I fail but I'm making a exception where the DeLorean is concerned.

I showed the trailer to my wife and she actually seemed very interested in it...bigly interested, so if that trailer can get her to sit down for a DeLorean documentary (it's not exactly her favorite subject), then who am I to question it or even suggest redoing it.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    4675, 4190, xxxx

Framing John Delorean

The release of this movie is being watched. There already was a question on BuzzTime Trivia about who is playing JZD?

Having been producing movies for a number of years, I know how much work Tamir has put into this for 15 years. Kudos to Tamir
    for his patience, resilience, and fortitude!.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by bob635 View Post
    The release of this movie is being watched. There already was a question on BuzzTime Trivia about who is playing JZD?

Having been producing movies for a number of years, I know how much work Tamir has put into this for 15 years. Kudos to Tamir
    for his patience, resilience, and fortitude!.
    Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    The big question is: Will it be any good?
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    The big question is: Will it be any good?
    It’s gotta be better than a certain reality tv show.

VIN
    Blog Entries

Set the bar low enough and a snail can clear the hurdle.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries

No way the acting could be better though.

Screenshot_20190313-172241_YouTube.jpg