Thread: Long Island Tech Day - Sort of

VIN

Long Island Tech Day - Sort of

So I've finally made plans to drop my car off in Long Island to have Rob Grady take care of my rusted roof box.

I'm leaving Louisiana on Saturday, April 6 and plan to arrive on Monday April 8. I'm flying home from Long Island on Tuesday, April 9 at 5 pm.

Anyone want to try and put something together while I am there? I had a blast last time I was up there.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    You should be hitting I81 north in TN just north of Knoxville. Be sure to set aside 30 or 45 minutes and I will treat you to lunch at a really good BBQ joint right off the interstate.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    You should be hitting I81 north in TN just north of Knoxville. Be sure to set aside 30 or 45 minutes and I will treat you to lunch at a really good BBQ joint right off the interstate.

I checked, and just like you said, Knoxville and I-81 North are enroute to Long Island, NY. It is 630 miles and approximately 9 hours driving from my house to Knoxville. Lets plan on meeting up for dinner Saturday night, April 6, and I'll find someplace to crash in Knoxville that evening.

I talked to Lou about plans for Long Island. We are going to plan on meeting for dinner on Monday, April 8th in Long Island.

When I eventually fly back up there to pickup the car, I will fly in on a Friday night and we will have some sort of Long Island get together (tech day) that following Saturday.

I've been wanting to bring my car to Grady's shop for a while. It looks like this is going to come together nicely with some fun visits along the way.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually about 1.5 hours north of Knoxville. If you are dead set about staying in Ktown I will drive down to meet you but if you can crash in Bristol...we can hit Cootie Browns for dinner which is a local haunt and I think you will like it a lot....plus the chances if your car getting swiped drop dramatically the further from Knoxville you get.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Bristol works for me. Itís not much further up the road and is enroute. Works perfect.

Iím not picky about what city I crash in as long as itís not out of the way and cheap. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Then it's a date. I'm buying so you putting out biotch.

VIN
    Wow. I hope the goat will be gentle with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk