Thread: QuickJack $150 discount code good thru 2/28/19

QuickJack $150 discount code good thru 2/28/19

Saw this today from QuickJack and thought I would pass it along.

This Valentine's Day...
    Save $150 on all QuickJack models with Promo Code HEART

Deals like this are RARE, so take advantage! (And feel the love.)

Deal ends 2/28/19. Cannot be combined with other offers. Free Shipping only available to 48 contiguous states.
    Use Promo HEART, Save $150

Costco has a better deal on the BL-5000SLX for under $1000

https://www.costco.com/QuickJack-5%2...100460313.html

VIN
    Thanks for sharing. That sure is a nice looking alternative to getting a lift.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Thanks for sharing. That sure is a nice looking alternative to getting a lift.
    Steve, I also thought these are a good alternative.

Another thing I saw and like about these is they can be placed either length wise with the car or if use the longer version can be placed side to side on the car to give access to under the car from the sides if needed.

MR JIM

VIN
    I really like mine. I don't use it for simple things like oil changes, but it's great to get the whole car up in the air. It allows for full access underneath the car. You don't have to worry about butting up to jack stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    I really like mine. I don't use it for simple things like oil changes, but it's great to get the whole car up in the air. It allows for full access underneath the car. You don't have to worry about butting up to jack stands.
    Which model do you have ? I wondered if the standard 5000 model is long enough to reach the jacking points front and rear ? That's presuming you use the factory jacking points.
    I looked at Costco but as far as I can see they only do the 110v model and I wanted the 12v for better 'use it anywhere' ability. There was an 18% off deal direct from Quickjack in November to coincide with SEMA, but I just missed it.

I also just noticed that quickjack has a sale on. Up to $245 off certain models. The standard 5000 is not on sale, but the EXT model is. The HEART code works on top of the sale price. I'm not sure it's supposed to as the HEART code says it can't be combined with any other offers.

VIN
    I have the standard 500 model. It just barely reaches the 4 jacking points. I've had zero issues so far. I don't know if the EXT model would be too long for the wheelbase. The 110V pump suits my needs, but I can see how the 12v can give more options.

Thanks. I think the EXT model is 5" longer so I'll have to see if it would fit