Thread: Delorean alternator tensioners by Drive Stainless are back!

VIN

Delorean alternator tensioners by Drive Stainless are back!

DMCToday now manufactures and sells those excellent alternator tensioners designed by Drive Stainless.

Get em while they last! $59 plus shipping.image4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DeLorean-Al...e/153341180175
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Since no one seems to have noticed my sales pitch in the for sale section, it has been moved to the general discussion.

Here is a quick video of how to do the install.

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I noticed but I had already bought one a few years ago (for 85.00 IIRC). I still haven't mounted it but plan to do so when I service it for this year. I will change out my belts, fluids, gen inspection, etc. before spring.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Today only! Save 15% off the cost of your tensioner when you place your order using the eBay app for Android or Apple! Enter code PSAVETODAY at checkout. This special eBay discount expires today at 7 pm eastern time.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Rest assured, it's on my list. However, I have more colossal wastes of money to undertake first.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."