Thread: Bon Voyage Fuck Straws!

VIN
    Blog Entries

Bon Voyage Fuck Straws!

7 nights on the Celebrity Edge. Brand new just put to sea 3 weeks ago!

We didn't get binoculars in our balcony suite...ugggghh!

15468141264361413270853.jpg
    20190106_174556.jpg17k
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Nice!

Where is the destination?
    Bro....do you own a DeLorean?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Nice!

Where is the destination?
    No idea..bunch of islands that all look the same. All I know is the drinks are free.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    7 nights on the Celebrity Edge. Brand new just put to sea 3 weeks ago!

We didn't get binoculars in our balcony suite...ugggghh!

15468141264361413270853.jpg
    20190106_174556.jpg17k
    You better get to work then. There's a lot of things you could be the first one ever to do on that ship.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    You better get to work then. There's a lot of things you could be the first one ever to do on that ship.
    I will be happy if I lose my virginity on this ship.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Great cruise. I am convinced this ship was half full because we waited for nothing, not even an elevator(I took the steps most of the time though). Didn't drink much at all, got in a few 3 mile runs and ate like a king and then some but didn't gain so much as 1 single pound. My wife and I danced with the kids half our age who were fascinated with my dance moves (the sprinkler is timeless). We didn't go to so much as one of those gay ass shows with a bunch of singing and other synchronized dancing crap. The comedy shows were awesome, and our ship was like the freaking USS Enterprise. I used my phone to control everything in our room, lights, temp, balcony windows, shades, TV. Pretty sweet and our check in to the ship was without a duubt the easiest. We used the app to take our own pictures and filled out or forms online before the trip. Uber delivered us at the port, we checked our luggage with the porter and walked past hundreds of people standing in line since we pre checked. It uses a camera with facial recognition and I am not kidding, we were in our cabin not even 5 minutes after arriving to the port. It was pretty much as fast as you could walk from the Uber to your cabin. I took a few shots that I will post in a few.

Meh. I got tix to Fyre Festival 2. Sux 2 B U.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    OK I didn't take as many pics as I thought but the first night of my baby from our cabin balcony leaving Miami at Sunset really deserves to be shared.
    20190121_195554.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    OK I didn't take as many pics as I thought but the first night of my baby from our cabin balcony leaving Miami at Sunset really deserves to be shared.
    20190121_195554.jpg
    Looks great!!! Now make good with your promise for MOAR PICS!
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Looks great!!! Now make good with your promise for MOAR PICS!
    To be honest I didn't take many pics, none that turned out well and mostly of crap that you see on any given Google search of the Caribbean. Here are a few more of our ship. The last pics are back in port on the last day and shown is the Royal Caribben "Harmony of the Seas" That is the largest cruise ship in the world right now and she has had a few rough weeks. She is coming back minus one passenger, a boy fell and hit the pier trying to switch rooms from the balcony.
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/busines...115-story.html

A few weeks earlier at Christmas, the same ship had a crew member fall overboard and never found.

While researching those stories, I was surprised to see just how many people can't seem to stay on a freaking cruise ship. This was last week also: https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...a95809f41d9fc4
    Not to mention the half dozen or so similar stories in the last couple of years.

trip4.jpgtrip3.jpgtrip2.jpgtrip1.jpg

These scaled down miniature replicas were interesting.
    trip5.jpg