Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The DMC Watch Scam - The Forbidden Truth

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Joe Blow didn't know what bitcoin was in 2016 either.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

People who wear watches and drive cars probably eat through fuck straws -- regularly.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    People who wear watches and drive cars probably eat through fuck straws -- regularly.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I suppose it may be the watch form of a DMC after all; disappointing internals sourced from overseas bargain bins disguised by a flashy exterior and sold with a promise that it can't deliver.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    And, as for what bothers me, it feels fundamentally dishonest to claim that they're DMC and selling "officially licensed" garbage.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    disappointing internals sourced from overseas bargain bins disguised by a flashy exterior and sold with a promise that it can't deliver.
    Then the DeLorean car itself must have really pissed you off.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    And, as for what bothers me, it feels fundamentally dishonest to claim that they're DMC and selling "officially licensed" garbage.
    Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I also think Christian was way out of line saying those things to you. It just doesn't sound like him at all, but you did chastise him over a present that his wife bought for him on Christmas and that may have come across as an personal attack on her. That guy lives for his family and she got him something be obviously will treasure and you swoop in to rob him of that joy like an episode of "Adam ruins everything"

People like the DMC watch, let it go

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Then the DeLorean car itself must have really pissed you off.
    Epic win.

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I also think Christian was way out of line saying those things to you. It just doesn't sound like him at all, but you did chastise him over a present that his wife bought for him on Christmas and that may have come across as an personal attack on her. That guy lives for his family and she got him something be obviously will treasure and you swoop in to rob him of that joy like an episode of "Adam ruins everything"

People like the DMC watch, let it go
    Somebody got me a BTTF shirt for Christmas. I will probably never wear it and I’m smart enough not to go online and admit to owning it.

Here is the ten million dollar question. How much of a royalty did DMCH receive for my T-shirt?