Thread: Anyone else watch Hoovie's Garage?

Anyone else watch Hoovie's Garage?

Anyone else watch Hoovies Garage? I don't watch everything but did notice he finally got around to getting a Delorean. I'm guessing based on his comments that he doesn't realize how many places there are to get parts for it.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Meh. I have less invested in my car because I care about the car itself, not making some clickbait YouTube garbage.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Meh. I have less invested in my car because I care about the car itself, not making some clickbait YouTube garbage.
    Somebody's jealous. I wish I could pull down serious coin just by making "clickbait youtube garbage"
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Somebody's jealous. I wish I could pull down serious coin just by making "clickbait youtube garbage"
    I wish I could, too.

That aside, I don't see the appeal of a video showing someone pretending to be surprised by the problems a neglected vehicle has. Maybe it's because I expect the problems and would fix them before trying to use it.
    -Chad K.

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could, too.

That aside, I don't see the appeal of a video showing someone pretending to be surprised by the problems a neglected vehicle has. Maybe it's because I expect the problems and would fix them before trying to use it.
    Well to date over 350,000 people do see the appeal. Chi-ching!
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    There are also people who like Janis Joplin.

Doesn't mean I understand it.

I see it as a guy saying, "What will happen if I stick my hand on this stovetop?" and acting surprised when he gets burned.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    As long as I get paid I don't give a F$# who does and doesn't understand anything I do or don't do. This guy half my age is rolling in a fleet of dream cars. Trust me He doesn't care about you or me.

There are also people who like Janis Joplin.

Doesn't mean I understand it.

I see it as a guy saying, "What will happen if I stick my hand on this stovetop?" and acting surprised when he gets burned.
    This is kind of his thing. He buys cars with problems, admits he's an idiot for it, and people keep watching to see what else he's going to get. Of all the people who do these kinds of videos though, he at least still seems like a decent person.