Thread: Happy Xmas!

VIN
    Blog Entries

Happy Xmas!

Wishing everyone a happy holiday for today we celebrate the non offensive winter season and and the coming new year. I hope your Xmas day is filled with peace and love for all people, even those you claim to love yet build a wall to keep them away. I hope the innocent animal you massacred to celebrate love was satisfying to your ravenous appetite. I hope all the superficial electronic gifts purchased will somehow go to feed the ones who truly need your generosity as you sing winter holiday songs about date rape and watch shows that glorify bullying those who have a red nose.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Wishing everyone a happy holiday for today we celebrate the non offensive winter season and and the coming new year. I hope your Xmas day is filled with peace and love for all people, even those you claim to love yet build a wall to keep them away. I hope the innocent animal you massacred to celebrate love was satisfying to your ravenous appetite. I hope all the superficial electronic gifts purchased will somehow go to feed the ones who truly need your generosity as you sing winter holiday songs about date rape and watch shows that glorify bullying those who have a red nose.
    Spoken like a true cis gendered colonizing infidel. I vote we all buy The Goat a gift certificate to take a cultural sensitivity class at an approved University (say, Berkeley or Amherst.)
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Let us not forget the real reason for Xmas, the birth of "X"

Merry Xmas to all!

20181225_082606.jpg
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Dad/Mom got a new color tv for Christmas.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

I got my parents a new Sony transistor radio. It was only fifty dollars in the Sears and Roebuck, but even has FM!

Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I got my parents a new Sony transistor radio. It was only fifty dollars in the Sears and Roebuck, but even has FM!
    LOL! I still have my first one, circa 1984?, and it still works.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Currently, I'm helping my tween daughter set up her XBox. Man, it has taken all afternoon to configure. I miss the simple design of the AM/FM radio...only 2 wheel style controls... Off/On & volume, and tuning.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    LOL! I still have my first one, circa 1984?, and it still works.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Currently, I'm helping my tween daughter set up her XBox. Man, it has taken all afternoon to configure. I miss the simple design of the AM/FM radio...only 2 wheel style controls... Off/On & volume, and tuning.
    When my Dad got out if Basic in the 70s he bought two things. A Buck lock back pocket knife, and a small stainless steel Sony transistor radio. The radio is still going strong, it's been in the beach/pool bag since I was a little kid. The Buck knife I have now but the blade is almost non-existent from the decades of constant use and sharpening.

A couple years ago I gave my Dad a brand new Buck exactly like the one he had before.

VIN
    https://youtu.be/lvP1E2WJ48o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)