Thread: Screw nonwinter drivers

Screw nonwinter drivers

Everybody's all "oo oo I can't expose my car to cold weather and salt."

With the possible exception of those in the great white north, there are occasional days where rain has washed away the salt and you can get enough of a drive in to make sure your brakes and clutch don't get spongy,which is better than 5 months of sitting.

You put your car away for the winter out of fear? Sorry about your manhood, bro.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    The car is there for one reason and one reason only, my enjoyment, not looking for man cards passed out by the middle aged man in a 20 year old minivan. I simply don't enjoy driving it in the snow or rain because there is nothing to see. I don't go stargazing on a cloudy night and yet there isn't some douche chastizing me about not using my telescope enough(that I bought). I only like to go out on drives when it's nice out. If others like to drive in the rain, snow, etc. then good for them. I will however take my D out to see Christmas lights in a few weeks.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

When you say you are going to "take your D out to see Christmas lights" you are talking about the car, right? Because the other sounds illegal.

Don't misunderstand my position. I am merely suggesting that if you do things I don't like, it impacts my assessment of your manhood. Not an unreasonable conclusion.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    When you say you are going to "take your D out to see Christmas lights" you are talking about the car, right? Because the other sounds illegal.

Don't misunderstand my position. I am merely suggesting that if you do things I don't like, it impacts my assessment of your manhood. Not an unreasonable conclusion.
    In that case, the less you know about the D the better
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    In that case, the less you know about the D the better
    I know it's so cold in the D.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg