Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your best humblebrags!!!!

Post your best humblebrags!!!!

My Omega Speedmaster Schumacker is not as good as most of Michael's watches but it's okay for a middle class guy.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    My Omega Speedmaster Schumacker is not as good as most of Michael's watches but it's okay for a middle class guy.
    That was good. I almost responded that your Omega was better than any watch I owned...then I realized you were indeed humblebragging. I don't know if I can be so "under the radar" but I will try.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

On one of my fb watch groups a guy posted a pic of a watch on his wife's wrist with his wife's measurements for "context" .

She was also wearing a large diamond.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I tried to take a pic of my Tourbillon but for some reason my camera will not focus on it. Can anyone help?

20181123_185136.jpg
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    This is an awesome thread.

I gotta come up with something.

Administrator
    VIN
    I feel like a total idiot for injuring my left shoulder; completely screwed-up an entire year. I really need to train smart, be smarter, & stop risking injury by being so careless. I'm trying to bounce back, but a heavy work schedule leaves me with extra money, no time, and no balance in my life....ugh.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I feel like a total idiot for injuring my left shoulder; completely screwed-up an entire year. I really need to train smart, be smarter, & stop risking injury by being so careless. I'm trying to bounce back, but a heavy work schedule leaves me with extra money, no time, and no balance in my life....ugh.

Hard to top that one!

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Had a flat tire on my Lincoln; now the front wheel doesn't match:

20180808_195352.jpg
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    <2000
    Nice posts! I needed to use my friend Google for a couple of them and learned something. OK, I'll play. Here goes:

These "domestic" cars of mine leave a lot to be desired. My wife's yellow one goes through rear tires like nobody's business. The front ones seems to be fine. That doesn't make sense to me.... they have traction control and everything.

Last December, the white one's engine self-destructed at 100K miles. What a lemon. I fixed it but after attempting to rotate the tires yesterday, I discovered that now this car has the EXACT SAME rear tire problem. I think it may be related to bad advice from the engine builder, I think he said a "hotter cam" or something.

I don't know what to do. I see that many of the "foreign" cars don't seem to have that problem. Maybe I'll mosey over to the dealership around the corner and have a look see.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Nice posts! I needed to use my friend Google for a couple of them and learned something. OK, I'll play. Here goes:

These "domestic" cars of mine leave a lot to be desired. My wife's yellow one goes through rear tires like nobody's business. The front ones seems to be fine. That doesn't make sense to me.... they have traction control and everything.

Last December, the white one's engine self-destructed at 100K miles. What a lemon. I fixed it but after attempting to rotate the tires yesterday, I discovered that now this car has the EXACT SAME rear tire problem. I think it may be related to bad advice from the engine builder, I think he said a "hotter cam" or something.
    I googled "humblebrag" as well (I assumed it was similar to complaining about 1st world problems.) "What a lemon" -LMAO!

You guys have all nailed it pretty good, but notice I'm the only one who posted "ala-social media humblebrag" by ending my post with "...ugh." -lol

Going forward, I think all humblebrag posts should end with "...ugh"