Thread: Social Media Thanksgiving wishes

VIN
    Blog Entries

Social Media Thanksgiving wishes

Long winded self serving humblebrag statement of all the things that I have and I'm thankful for and how it makes me better than you. Thanks to God and some copy and pasted verse to show my spirituality, a mention to the troops and first responders that I reference to show everyone how caring I am and that I am moved on an emotional level(but I will forget all about all that shit once the parade on TV starts), and a selfie of me all glammed up or in front of my sports car with "Happy Thanksgiving" regurgitated across the top...not that a selfie has ANYTHING to do with a the holiday, it's just a vessel to fish for compliments.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Now I got to go stand in line for 8 hours, throw a few elbows in the face for a discounted flat screen to celebrate Jesus.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    <2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Long winded self serving humblebrag statement of all the things that I have and I'm thankful for and how it makes me better than you. Thanks to God and some copy and pasted verse to show my spirituality, a mention to the troops and first responders that I reference to show everyone how caring I am and that I am moved on an emotional level(but I will forget all about all that shit once the parade on TV starts), and a selfie of me all glammed up or in front of my sports car with "Happy Thanksgiving" regurgitated across the top...not that a selfie has ANYTHING to do with a the holiday, it's just a vessel to fish for compliments.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Now I got to go stand in line for 8 hours, throw a few elbows in the face for a discounted flat screen to celebrate Jesus.
    Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Administrator
    VIN
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I celebrate Elizabeth Warren's people welcoming the Pilgrims to America
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Today I celebrate Elizabeth Warren's people welcoming the Pilgrims to America
    But they were only 1/1'250th as welcoming
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    I'm always grateful for everything....lotta people out there having to deal with things like floods & wildfires.

I spent it driving to PA, helping my brother load a moving truck, then caravaning back to VA with it all. We had a decent Thanksgiving at Denny's though. I learned you can order Goldfish there when my 6 year old nephew ordered, and actually got, Goldfish as his appetizer.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I spent it driving to PA, helping my brother load a moving truck, then caravaning back to VA with it all. We had a decent Thanksgiving at Denny's though. I learned you can order Goldfish there when my 6 year old nephew ordered, and actually got, Goldfish as his appetizer.
    Sounds like a lot to be thankful for....good to have a brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Sounds like a lot to be thankful for....good to have a brother!
    I have two, and I am thankful for them.

VIN
    Happy week after thanksgiving.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)