Thread: Does God now hate California?

VIN
    Blog Entries

Does God now hate California?

I can't help but remember after the 2016 election when Gatlinburg TN practically burnt to the ground, all the leftists proudly and exuberantly announced that God was mad at Tennessee for voting red.

By this logic, California must have voted red last election and ballot tampering is afoot. I hope Florida remembers these events as they tally up their fate.

It's either that or perhaps the off chance that the people who claim to know God burnt down a city because of an election(no matter if it was red or blue) are just a bunch of f'n spiteful hate filled idiots....who are strangely silent right now.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I can't help but remember after the 2016 election when Gatlinburg TN practically burnt to the ground, all the leftists proudly and exuberantly announced that God was mad at Tennessee for voting red.

By this logic, California must have voted red last election and ballot tampering is afoot. I hope Florida remembers these events as they tally up their fate.

It's either that or perhaps the off chance that the people who claim to know God's will are just a bunch of f'n spiteful hate filled idiots....who are strangely silent right now.
    No. Incidentally, Stephen Arrington lives/lived in California and lost everything. Literally all that is left is a concrete slab and a metal fence.

He is requesting donations be sent to his charity to help people in Fiji instead of himself. Truely an amazing man.

This is what he shared on Facebook yesterday:

Arrington Family, Camp Fire Update:
    This picture will always be a favorite memory, 3 years ago, of Cindy and I, standing on our back deck overlooking the Feather River Canyon. On Sabbath 11/10 we got official confirmation that our home was destroyed, nothing is left, we got out with very little, but the best is that we all made it out. Our LORD is very good indeed. Each morning, all five of us sit together to give thanks and plan our future. So, here’s what we came up with…we have no plan…just stay together and wait to see what doors the LORD opens for us. It’s a very good plan indeed.
    Found out yesterday, that at Feather River Hospital, I was patient 0 (zero) that means 1st one processed and ready for surgery. The fire arrived without warning. It began at 06:38 AM over 7 miles away in the Feather River Canyon and raced towards Paradise, burning an estimated 80 football fields each minute!
    From seeing the smoke to running for our lives was just minutes, so far 23 people have died, but there will be many more. The professionalism at Feather River Hospital was outstanding—60 patients evacuated in 30 minutes. That is an astounding feat, but everyone came together, there was no panic, just an urgency to get the job done now and everyone was saved!
    Chase picked me up, we were staring at flames across the parking lot. Home in 10 minutes, wildly throwing things in the cars for 15-20 minutes, then we heard the big propane tanks at the hospital exploded. We had already heard many dozens of smaller tanks blow, like a war zone, and our side was losing. I’m a war vet and I know how crazy it can get, yet our adult children were outstanding. It was almost like Chase was the dad.
    With the cars less than ½ full we had to run, Cheyenne pleaded, “Just one more box, please Dad!” I yelled back, “Just one, it’s not worth our lives, hurry!”
    It was a long, slow drive, stop and creep, to Chico only 20 miles away. We were facing lots of smoke and some flames, but those who came just minutes later struggled through fire on both sides of the roads. Some didn’t make it.
    Later Cindy sadly said, I didn’t get our wedding pictures. We lost so much, overlooking things you think you would grab first, but didn’t.
    This morning, as we all gathered together Cheyenne carried in that last box she had returned for—it was Cindy’s and my wedding pictures and important moments of their lives from baby delivery at Feather River Hospital to going to PAA Academy. What a happy time, the pictures have gained incredible value and we treasured each one as we passed them about.
    We have had so many incredible offers of help, houses in other states. Yesterday, George & Pat Gould loaned us there new 25’ motorhome. It means we can shelter together as a family, so you see, the LORD’s plan is already putting down roots.
    We have been offered money, but we are uncomfortable to accept it, there are far many more people who have suffered much more than us. Our little town of 27,000 people lost 6,453 homes destroyed by the fire. Yet, people still want to help us. Ok, here’s what would really make a difference, if you want to donate, give your blessing to the Dream Machine Foundation. Our home was the DMF headquarters and we lost everything for our work in Fiji. I use multiple cameras to tell the story of each mission trip, with wireless microphones, making documentaries that gather help and support. All the DMF files and correspondence, etc… It’s all gone.
    Yet, I am determined to lead a mission group to Fiji in July 2019, we still need more physicians, dentists, nurses, PT’s & PTA’s, and volunteers. It will be an expensive trip, mostly because of transportation costs, getting supplies & medicines to Fiji, airline tickets, insurance, local transportation, rental 4-wheeldrive pickups—it all adds up.
    It seems so very right to use our tragedy to help others on the other side of the planet where we have already saved hundreds of lives. It you want to make a tax-deductible donation, please visit: www.dreammachinefoundation.com May the LORD richly bless you and yours,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I have read and heard several theories as to why this is the worst fire CA has ever seen. One is the refusal for the past several decades to clear dead trees and brush because the EPA forbids it ( it would be destroying the natural habitats of animals). It never fails, government interference with nature always ends badly.
    If you want to help, my favorite charity that does so much disaster relief among other things will put 100% of your donations. I will say it again 100% goes to help. Overhead funds are procured through raffles and other money raising events to ensure that your money goes to where you want it to go.
    Www.Mercuryone.org
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Ditto to what the goat said. EPA regulations can be mine boggling sometimes. My mom owns about 50 acres in North Louisiana, and we can only farm half of it because we are not allowed to clear our wooded land for farming. It sounds crazy, but that’s the way it is.

I’ve already given my donation to Stephen Airington‘s foundation, but It sounds like the organization suggested by the goat would be a good place to make donations as well.

Whatever you do, do not give one penny to the Red Cross. That is one of the worst organizations that you can give money to. They were in Baton Rouge when we were affected by the flood 2016 flood and I heard nothing but horror stories about that organization.

Salvation army is a good place to donate funds, as well as many churches. You don’t have to agree with a church’s theology when it is involved with recovery efforts.

For example, I believe the Mormons are 100% wrong in their core theology, but they came to Baton Rouge after the 2016 flood and they were an excellent group of people. They worked hard and helped lots of people clean out their flooded homes. They brought so many volunteers here that the church I was working with actually took a nice break from gutting homes. The Mormons worked that hard.

That’s the end of my rant. If you can afford to make a small donation towards helping the victims of this fire, please choose a good organization and give something to help.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    The Red Cross is terrible. They do a little good for those in need but only after 70% of the donations go to line pockets.

VIN
    The CEO for the Red Cross gets a base salary of $500,000 a year. The CEO of the Salvation Army makes $13,000 a year.

VIN
    The Red Cross was seen throwing away donated food at the shelter in Baton Rouge and serving people garbage such as hot dogs instead.

Don’t get me wrong, a hot dog is better than nothing but when a church donates brisket to a homeless shelter, you don’t throw it away and serve hotdogs instead.

Stuff like that was common at the Red Cross shelter during the 2016 flood in Baton Rouge.

There are a lot more and worse stories than the food being thrown away but that is what I remember the most. Red Cross will never get another cent of my money.