Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Kai

Administrator
    VIN

Cobra Kai

Run....don't walk.... to Youtube and binge all 10 Episodes.

The first two are free, the rest are worth the 10 bucks for a month subscription.

VIN
    Yep agreed. I posted this here a while back but I got crickets. http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?2614-Best-new-show
    Jeff in Dallas

My Car http://dmctx.blogspot.com

Administrator
    VIN
    I didn't see that when you posted it.....good stuff!

VIN
    Blog Entries
    OK, I finally watched the first episode. AWESOME!!!!

I got chills when Alan Parsons started playing. I will definatelly watch this through.

PS I was all in after just a few minutes
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Just finished E2, whatever they charge for the other 8 episodes, it isn't enough. This is a sleeper of a show, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Now I gotta wait till I can binge 4 hours in a month, maybe Christmas week.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

once I saw the 80s Bad guy Karate kid stuck in the 80s and driving a fire-bird that was bad ass when new but is an old crap car to him now....I was hooked lol. Only watched the first episode but I am in.. Thanks Rich

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    The first two are free, the rest are worth the 10 bucks for a month subscription.
    Must think, 'movieninja.io', Grasshopper.
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

Dude binged the whole 1st season . Awesome show

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'm on E6 right now. Trying to savor it till Grand Tour gets here (and Southern Carm...shit did I say that out loud?)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    once I saw the 80s Bad guy Karate kid stuck in the 80s and driving a fire-bird that was bad ass when new but is an old crap car to him now....I was hooked lol. Only watched the first episode but I am in.. Thanks Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Just finished E2, whatever they charge for the other 8 episodes, it isn't enough. This is a sleeper of a show, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Now I gotta wait till I can binge 4 hours in a month, maybe Christmas week.
    Ya....good stuff.

Funny, I heard about it from one of my instructors (younger dude.) He has a Cobra Kai tattoo...I'll post a pic.

When he told me about how it's everything from my time, I said: "is it legit like my era, or a bunch of pussified BS like we see today?!" He said: "It's totally legit....watch it!"

...In the first episode I heard Johnny say: "I'm gonna teach you the style of karate that was taught to me. A method of fighting your pussy generation desperately needs."

Hooked.

*Edit: Added pic referenced above.

20181008_194923.jpg