Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cycling for multiple sclerosis fundraiser

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Whats sad is when I posted a picture of a Rolls Royce in my driveway, 40+ people on Facebook went nuts. I make posts encouraging people to donate blood or give a few dollars towards a charity and no one gives a crap. Sad world we live in. This is in no way an attack on Chad, he served society unlike me.
    I really thought I donated earlier but apparently there was a glitch, no doubt a mistake on your end. I noticed there was no transaction on my account so I tried to donate again and the same thing happened. This time I saw "temporary problem try again later blah blah". Third times charm, it finally worked this morning.

I never thought a guy with a Rolls Royce and a DeLorean in his yard would need money to ride a fancy schmancy bike.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I really thought I donated earlier but apparently there was a glitch, no doubt a mistake on your end. I noticed there was no transaction on my account so I tried to donate again and the same thing happened. This time I saw "temporary problem try again later blah blah". Third times charm, it finally worked this morning.

I never thought a guy with a Rolls Royce and a DeLorean in his yard would need money to ride a fancy schmancy bike.
    Don't lie. You messed up and donated to the bum in Florida. The timing for this MS fundraiser couldn't be better. You can either give money to a bum in Florida so he can spend it on a bag of doritos and a vacation, or you can make a difference for someone suffering with MS.

A big thanks goes out to the Michael, Luke, Josh S., and Rich R. for your donations. Yall are a bunch of thugs but have a heart.

If I missed anyone else in my kissing butt post I do apologize but the reality is, I suck (but not as much as Ron.)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Don't lie. You messed up and donated to the bum in Florida. The timing for this MS fundraiser couldn't be better. You can either give money to a bum in Florida so he can spend it on a bag of doritos and a vacation, or you can make a difference for someone suffering with MS.
    Nice. I tried sharing my MS link on that thread but the admins deleted it.

Evidentally they only allow charities for lazy people.
    Apparently there is a new "buy me a DeLorean" fundraiser that I am unaware of? If someone could provide a link so I can donate.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    You missed it on Facebook; it was great. I'll tag you in the next one.

It's odd how often this happens with DeLoreans.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."