Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Headed out to buffalo NY area for the weekend

Headed out to buffalo NY area for the weekend

Driving Mcfry 3.5 hours 20180825_093138.jpgto buffalo for the weekend. If your in the area hit me up.

VIN
    I don't think I could take my D to Buffalo. I lived there for two years and in that time my BMW E30 had it's rear window smashed and an idiot ran a stop sign and crashed into my passenger door. I know lightening isn't supposed to strike twice but I'm not convinced...

Glad you made the trip without any trouble
    Νικος Αυγουστινατου
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325iS - March 1988 build
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12 - December 1981 build

20180826_113128.jpg20180826_113050.jpg

Taking your 81 year old grandfather for his first ride in a delorean....priceless.

20180827_091440.jpg

Broke down today. Isolated it to RPM relay. Thanks to the today thugs for the help.

VIN
    Gramps looks cooler than most Delorean owners. Is that a banana peel? You could have limped home on your Mr Fusion had you done a proper BTTF conversion. Paging Chad...
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Yeah the wife thought in my anger that a banana and a cup of coffee would improve my mood lol

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Love the pic with your grandfather!

I highly recommend Dave's solid state RPM relay, he charges a core so just send in your old non working one. The OE relays run hot and the soldier joints break down. I kept my working relay just as a spare for emergencies but with Dave's relay, I seriously doubt I will ever need it.

Also if you havent already done so, remove the cover to your fusebox and run it open...heat buildup.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Gramps looks cooler than most Delorean owners. Is that a banana peel? You could have limped home on your Mr Fusion had you done a proper BTTF conversion. Paging Chad...
    die_a_hero.jpg
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Love the pic with your grandfather!

I highly recommend Dave's solid state RPM relay, he charges a core so just send in your old one. The OE relays run hot and the soldier joints break down. I kept my working relay just as a spare for emergencies but with Dave's relay, I seriously doubt I will ever need it.

Also if you havent already done so, remove the cover to your fusebox and run it open...heat buildup.
    Thanks, it was hard to get him in and out of there but he really enjoyed it. Yeah I already have Dave's Rpm relay. Something happened to it. Smelled burnt. He said it's the first one, but he's a stand up dude. He just said send it back and he is gonna fix it for free. And after I rewired a new fuse box in I figured as much so I left it open.