Thread: DMCH NOS windshield wiper blades

VIN

DMCH NOS windshield wiper blades

DMCH was giving out free sets of NOS windshield wiper blades at DCS this past weekend.

I joked with Sarah about them being 40 year old rubber and honestly I didn't expect them to work very good. Sarah insisted that they work pretty good, and of course I had to give them a try since they were free with a $50 purchase.

It's time for me to eat crow. I ran into several rain storms on the way home from Illinois, and I can say that the wipers work really good. I'll probably even buy another pair or two next time I place an order or I am at an or an event where dmch is selling product.

https://store.delorean.com/p-7003-wiper-blade.aspx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Really? Suprising
    Yep. I was shocked. Of course, I don't know how long they're going to last. But on my first rain they did really good. They're the same price as a cheap pair of wiper blades at Walmart, so it's really not too big of a deal if they don't last super long.

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

But Did James say good morning when you were handed those blades ?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    But Did James say good morning when you were handed those blades ?
    I can't remember. I do sort of feel bad though. I forgot to thank him for doing some excellent locksmith work for me about a year ago.

How much did your back and neck ache when you got home?
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    How much did your back and neck ache when you got home?
    Huh? I felt fine.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Huh? I felt fine.

I need one of them prostate donuts for my sensitive buttocks when i do a long trip in these old cars
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru