Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The deal I need to see near me

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I apologize to everyone who sent me PM’s and email. I was swamped with responses to my ad and have not been able to answer everyone promptly. One of the earliest responders has promised me he will be at my home tomorrow (Friday) to make payment for both cars. If that happens I will report the cars sold in this thread. Otherwise I will respond to those who have inquired. Thanks for the interest.
    Looks like Rich called it. Most likely sold the first day to someone who doesn't pussyfoot around.

VIN
    I wonder if those Deloreans came toasted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Looks like Rich called it. Most likely sold the first day to someone who doesn't pussyfoot around.
    That would've been me if I had more than a one-car garage (with my wife's car parked in the driveway,) or didn't have 3 DD's, or didn't have a bigass oak tree that is currently raining acorns down in the only vacant spot in my driveway....lol.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I wonder if those Deloreans came toasted.

Racist

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    That would've been me if I had more than a one-car garage (with my wife's car parked in the driveway,) or didn't have 3 DD's, or didn't have a bigass oak tree that is currently raining acorns down in the only vacant spot in my driveway....lol.
    Plus a motorcycle parked in font of my garage door....

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Ron sucks

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    But but...I pm'd the seller asking for pics. I was seriously thinking about it if he ever answered my questions. All I wanted was some detail shots of the frame, interior, trunk, engine, and some faxes with maintenance history and maybe the phone number of a local mechanic to verify condition so I could think it over. I was probably going to go by the bank and get a down payment together and see if we could work out a payment plan.
    Oh well...his loss.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    But but...I pm'd the seller asking for pics. I was seriously thinking about it if he ever answered my questions. All I wanted was some detail shots of the frame, interior, trunk, engine, and some faxes with maintenance history and maybe the phone number of a local mechanic to verify condition so I could think it over. I was probably going to go by the bank and get a down payment together and see if we could work out a payment plan.
    Oh well...his loss.
    LOL....right on, brother!

I love when you call out the posers & punks.....there seems to be plenty of them! lol

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?13...-950-miles-33K

This guys having a hell of a time trying to sell this car. His price was high at first . Maybe no one wants an auto