Thread: DeLorean Vs. DeLorean II: The Litigating or Sally DeLorean sues DMCH again

VIN
    Blog Entries

DeLorean Vs. DeLorean II: The Litigating or Sally DeLorean sues DMCH again

The lawsuit discussed here:

http://www.dmctoday.com/showthread.p...eLorean-Estate

Was, apparently, not the end of the matter. According to the article, DMCH collected a "substantial payment" from Universal Studios and Sally wants some of it.

http://www.lawjournalnewsletters.com...20180522214556
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    The lawsuit discussed here:

http://www.dmctoday.com/showthread.p...eLorean-Estate

Was, apparently, not the end of the matter. According to the article, DMCH collected a "substantial payment" from Universal Studios and Sally wants some of it.

http://www.lawjournalnewsletters.com...20180522214556
    Kathryn deserves that money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I haven't mentioned this before (maybe I did) but that woman hosted a historical seminar at a local car club meet a year or so ago. I was going to go but didn't due to work(I wish I had now) but my friend did go. He told me that she had no freaking clue about the true history of the DeLorean company. After she embarrased herself and spouted misinformation to questions, my buddy had to chime in and by the end, she was looking to him to answer questions directed to her. Basically she is riding the coat tails of JZD's legacy(and making a mess).

My hypothesis is she cares nothing about anything DeLorean except whatever she can get for herself.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Kathryn deserves that money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Nobody deserves the money. The trademark deserves to be free for all fans to use and keep the brand alive.

In an interview, John DeLorean said that he didn't charge for advertisements as long as they featured the car. In that spirit, fans should be able to make side stripes, trim pieces, or other bits that say "DMC" without receiving bogus "cease and desist" letters from usurpers.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    The trademark deserves to be free for all fans to use and keep the brand alive.
    Just remember that I owned your arm for a year.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN