Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bill ! New "game" idea. Just a thought.

VIN

Hey Bill ! New "game" idea. Just a thought.

Bill I was just thinking maybe you could make an online game where you describe a delorean problem, and give some hints and people have to try to guess how to fix the problem. We could call it "operation Delorean" or " Delorean blues" or "name that relay" or something. I dunno it just came to mind. Not that any problems will ever happen to my car, it's carberated. ( Robertson Equipped )
    Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

Boo- The car you love to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

Neat idea, but may I humbly suggest this modification:

Do it like a game of tag. One person starts with a problem. Whoever correctly posts a fix gets to pick the next problem. And so on. Since there are often multiple solutions to the same problem, whoever posted the problem gets to referee and pick the solution he or she likes best. If your solution wasn't picked, don't worry -- when your turn comes you can repost the same problem and wait for someone to pick your solution.

Saavy members could use this to generate all sorts of possible solutions to a real problem they are facing.

Bill Robertson

VIN
    Wow, how thought provoking! This "game" may just catch on and open people's minds and imaginations to new fixes and possibly new mods. I am very proud of myself right now, ... Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

VIN
    I guess I can stop being proud of myself as this "game" went nowhere, just like Farrar's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou and "Boo" View Post
    I guess I can stop being proud of myself as this "game" went nowhere, just like Farrar's car.
    You should've gotten the game started by posting a problem...

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Problem:

Everytime I take my DeLorean out, women, supermodels at that, just flock to me. One day I was in a hurry and there were so many of them I just said screw it and floored the gas. Most of them were so skinny I didn't even feel them through the un assisted power steering, but those Lane Bryant models were a different story. Now my car has a small vibration in the front at interstate speeds. Is it possible one of the lane Bryant models thought one of my wheel weights was a mint as I passed over her?

Both you and Chad acted like a couple of idiots back in the fall. I'm not inclined to help either of you anymore. That's why I asked both of you to send back the extra carburetors you both have *ON LOAN* from me. Those extra carburetors are mine --- not yours. Please pick one and send back the other.

Chad also owes me money for a variety of goods and services.

My intake manifolds are the same as Volvo A series, never imported into North America. I came across mine on a couple of new on a pallet industrial engines (barge bilge pump engines). To the best of my knowledge they are the only two examples in the United States.

Bill Robertson

VIN
    I know I need to send you a carb back but which one? That's what I'm trying to figure out. What's the difference between the two I have ?
    Is it just
    Jet sizes and
    Enrichment valve plugged in one and not the other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

VIN
    Bill, you were in the wrong too the way you attacked and slandered Chad and the way you personally insulted me and my loved ones. Let's put it past us and make things cool between us all once again. What do you say? Let's let bygones be bygones, water under the bridge. I'm willing to start over if you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

Get your facts straight Mr. High Maintenance Drama Queen:

I *NEVER* said anything about your loved ones -- I defy you to link or cite one single post. That is 100% in your head.

I did say you yourself could use a dose of religion -- an assertion I stand by (probably the only thing Michael and I agree upon).

And I stand by my assertion Chad is a WW II Nazi sympathizer. Anybody who thinks the Nazi's were given a bum rap, and who thinks the Nuremberg Trials were a sham, is pretty sympathetic in my book, dressing up in Nazi uniforms and playing invasion of Poland (and listing the same as his Facebook occupation) notwithstanding.

Bill Robertson