Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Out of the trailer park and movin on up to a deluxe metal garage

VIN
    Ended at 4:30 pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'm amazed; I was just there Sunday and I can verify that there was NO garage at that time.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Non Delorean owners won't understand this, but its nice being able to finally store the car with the doors up. I'm sure those torsion bars are a lot happier.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Non Delorean owners won't understand this, but its nice being able to finally store the car with the doors up. I'm sure those torsion bars are a lot happier.
    Rats, mice, and squirrels in LA rejoice!

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Rats, mice, and squirrels in LA rejoice!
    That thought did cross my mind. I guess we shall see what happens. I'll probably buy 600 sq feet of closed foam and seal up whatever joints I can and insulate the roof. I've heard wasps love to make their ways into these buildings if they aren't sealed perfect.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    That thought did cross my mind. I guess we shall see what happens. I'll probably buy 600 sq feet of closed foam and seal up whatever joints I can and insulate the roof. I've heard wasps love to make their ways into these buildings if they aren't sealed perfect.
    Borax sprinkled in the carpets and moth balls do wonders. That's what I use on the many, MANY cars I keep outside.

Barring that, if you ever DO get an infestation, you can always pull a Hitler. That was the final solution to the mouse problem with my new truck.
    -Chad K.

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Borax sprinkled in the carpets and moth balls do wonders. That's what I use on the many, MANY cars I keep outside.

Barring that, if you ever DO get an infestation, you can always pull a Hitler. That was the final solution to the mouse problem with my new truck.

Chad is going to invade Russia over a few mice?

VIN
    Yall some weird people.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Chad is going to invade Russia over a few mice?
    No, no. I had mice that had built nests inside the hollow sections of the frame. To get rid of them, I ran the truck in the garage for about an hour; piped in the exhaust from my Imperial, too. Haven't had a single mouse problem with the truck since.
    -Chad K.