Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Having a ball o fun is not wasting time and it has been fun.

Seriously please stay. I'm a good guy once you get to know me. Lou hated my guts but he will be the first to tell you we are great friends now

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Right Lou?

Lou?

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    ~snip~

Seriously please stay. I'm a good guy once you get to know me. ~snip~
    +1

I read somewhere included in the rules of the forum: "be nice, and don't be a poopy-pants."

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    This concludes this month's performance.

Since we have like 20 new members as of this morning I should let you know Ron is not really bat $#!t crazy. This is just a character he portrays for the sake of hoging the lime light. He is actually a cool guy, not as cool as me but more of a early fall breeze cool.
    Can you please release your grip now?...both hands.
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Can you please release your grip now?...both hands.
    It's hard to say goodbye

Correction, it's too hard to say goodbye

VIN
    Wow. I can't believe I am just now reading this thread. Here is my advice on purchasing a car.

First, have cash in hand. You need a minimum of $15k to $20k to get a complete car. Complete simply means everything is there, but it probably doesn't run. If a vehicle checks out, be able to buy it before anyone else finds out about it.

Other advice is to reach out to Chris Burns via Facebook. Many people have disowned him, including myself, but he is a valuable resource in locating cars for sale. If you talk to him about what you are looking for, he might be able to find you something before others find out about it. If you can find a car that isn't advertised online, you will usually get a better price.

Third, don't believe anything Michael (Dead Lesbian Goat ) says. He has to drive flashy cars to compensate for his lack of manhood.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I'm confused. Did he really get banned? This forum really does suck, but not as much as Ron.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I'm confused. Did he really get banned? This forum really does suck, but not as much as Ron.
    I banned the extra accounts he created. Wouldn't have been so bad but his original post under MTB was unanswered so he started a new account and posted a new thread(same question). Then Ron got involved and the rest is a blur.

Lack of manhood? Just wait till we go to the metric system!

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Other advice is to reach out to Chris Burns via Facebook. Many people have disowned him, including myself, but he is a valuable resource in locating cars for sale. If you talk to him about what you are looking for, he might be able to find you something before others find out about it. If you can find a car that isn't advertised online, you will usually get a better price.
    Not a big fan of Burnsie either but that's good advice. Just don't use him for a job search.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Lou?