Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy

VIN
    Blog Entries
    PS Since you are new here I'm gonna cut you a break...today. I am going to ban all your other accounts except the MTB account. If you can't figure out how to reset your password, I will make one up and PM it to you where you can change it yourself.
    PS: this method of password recovery works only if you have kjet, it has been proven in the past that this will not work on carb owners from NC.

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    NJ
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

For Pete's sake, take it easy on Nutella
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    For Pete's sake, take it easy on Nutella
    ???....Ah, so Pete is yet another username.
    I was wondering how they would get to the PM with the newly created password.....
    LMAO

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    ???....Ah, so Pete is yet another username.
    I was wondering how they would get to the PM with the newly created password.....
    LMAO
    Because my accout is set to receive PMs and email from anyone, member or not. Just another reason why DMCToday's benevolent leadership is truly a leader for all people.

In the past I had had half a dozen or more people who cpuld not complete the registration process and were still able to pm me even though their account was not yet activated or approved.

By the way, the potential seller I referenced earlier in the threat called my phone number... and hung up. I tried to call him back but he would not answer. Later on he left a one word voicemail: "mankini." Weird!
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    By the way, the potential seller I referenced earlier in the threat called
    I like the Freudian slip

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Because my accout is set to receive PMs and email from anyone, member or not. Just another reason why DMCToday's benevolent leadership is truly a leader for all people.

In the past I had had half a dozen or more people who cpuld not complete the registration process and were still able to pm me even though their account was not yet activated or approved.
    ???...But if you, banned "all your other accounts except the MTB", which has no known password, the poor soul can't get the PM, and, you have virtually banned someone for duplicate accounts -- Which Steve (and at least one mankini wearing dude in NJ) don't like...

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    ???...But if you, banned "all your other accounts except the MTB", which has no known password, the poor soul can't get the PM, and, you have virtually banned someone for duplicate accounts -- Which Steve (and at least one mankini wearing dude in NJ) don't like...
    Jeez does everyone need their hand held? Email dude. My user name has a email link. Not to mention anyone can send me a message member or not. This is why this country is in such sad shape, no self reliance. Everyone needs someone to help them do the most basic tasks. This is also why DMCToday is the best DeLorean forum, we weed out the lame and stupid.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    PS I did ban him solely on his multiple accounts. He started a post under mtb asking the same question and zero response so maybe he thought making a new post under another name would help? I don't know or care but since you (for some reason) are emotionally invested in this to the point your lady parts are all in a twist, I will let you decide if I should unban him or not. Your call (or Steve's).

After all he did bring the much needed and missed drama back to DMCToday.