Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy

VIN
    Blog Entries
    That's because you are sitting around waiting for a buyer to cone to you. Like most lukewarm buyers you are being lazy. The ones that get the nice cars at stellar prices are the ones that are not sitting on their asses with a Chris Burns approach. There are no less than 20 DeLoreans out there for sale right now and trust me they are not not looking for "want a DeLorean" posts. Try this on for size and see how it fits you: http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?2...-solicitations!

Actually I have contacted almost ever seller out there. Right now Deloreans are on a high note and some are asking ridiculous amounts for them.

And of course I have a budget and it's hard to find on in my range. I have tried to negotiate with every seller and they all think they will get what they are asking.

Platforms like this are exist to help aid people. I have seen some sell on here for reasonable and in my range prices.

You cant say I'm lazy because every day I'm searching and emailing and calling. I know you are the sarcastic funny guy on this thread but you don't know my efforts.

I'm hoping to catch that rare car that pops up as I have missed out 3 already due to timing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LabellaWow View Post

I'm hoping to catch that rare car that pops up as I have missed out 3 already due to timing

Ahhh, so you have found 3 but missed out not because of timing but because you are not willing to pay. Finding a DeLorean is not hard, finding one that is perfect for less than perfect money is. You as a lone wolf buyer do not get to set the value on DeLoreans.
    You can go on and on about them not being worth what you are willing to pay, the seller simply shrugs his shoulders and goes to the buyer who is willing to pay. Free market is great isn't it? It dictates values as perceived by many rather than one guy looking to score a deal.

I still say this is a troll thread. Nobody who is serious has any problems buying a car. If I had tine I would research ip's. My guess thisbis Sam or Steve.

I am definitely neither of those people not am I trolling.

But I want to thank you for all your help and I will no longer use this place as a source.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LabellaWow View Post
    I am definitely neither of those people not am I trolling.

But I want to thank you for all your help and I will no longer use this place as a source.

Bye Felicia

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Annnnnd boom goes the dynamite

20180612_184635.jpg

Yep those are me. When I registered I couldn't remember the email and password combo so I had to make new accounts.

You've proved nothing.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    You expect me to believe you went through all the trouble to register a new account rather than reset your password? If you can't figure out how to click the forgot password button and reset your password then you have no business owning a DeLorean.

I would just ban you but I can't remember my password

You expect me to believe you have nothing better to do today that waste bandwidth on this nonsense?

Lol have fun today you sad person you.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Oh look I remembered! Post under one of your other accounts. Something tells me you will figure it out. In the meantime, I'm taking my DeLorean out for a drive, you should too....ohhhhh righhhhtttt.

I may be sad but I got a DeLorean in my garage and that cancels out sadness!