Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMC Watches and other ways to waste money

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I don't agree with it but you've got to give James E credit where credit is due. He is pretty much a marketing genius when it comes to pimping out a name that the Houston company has no real ties to.

I even owned the DMC logo for a small period of time. Search the patent website for DMC and you will find me in the database. I let it lapse when the government wanted to see evidence of my use of the logo. DMCH obviously had lots of evidence they had been using it (although it wasn't there creation either) so I didn't bother working up any evidence to substantiate my claim.
    Shades of George C. Parker; to be frank.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

I still wish you'd kept the logo. You'd have been a millionaire by now, selling things with the logo on it, and suing Chad for putting it on a cup.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Video idea: 2 Delorean owners, one cup
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by dead lesbian goat View Post
    i'm sure rich has some kind of notification system for this. He will be here shortly.
    lmao....!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Video idea: 2 Delorean owners, one cup
    "Ever vomit so much that you're turned on?"
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

It wasn't the vomit that made that video surprising. It was the fact that when the girl pooped into the cup, it was like spray foam and expanded like crazy. I thought she could perhaps be employed as a pothole filler or something.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I have never watched the video because I know whatever it contains can not be unseen.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault