Thread: Do I sell my g*ddamned Mazda or not. You make the freakin' call

Do I sell my g*ddamned Mazda or not. You make the freakin' call

Getting to be about that time. 8 years of solid abuse from its asshole owner who never so much as washed it. All four corners smashed and bashed from road warriorism. The interior smells like The Goat's ballsack after mowing a big Tennessee lawn with a pushmower.

I'm starting to decide. It will need new brake pads, possibly a rotor, 4 new tires, and maybe a clutch in the not too distant future. Definite on the tires, as any wet conditions like this morning puts me in contention for a DC version of F&F 2: Tokyo Drift.

I'm leaning toward keeping it because I can't breed out the cheapness from my genetic code. Mazda still fully supports these damn things and to be honest the service is rather inexpensive.

dmctoday sucks and everyone here is a racist.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Getting to be about that time. 8 years of solid abuse from its asshole owner who never so much as washed it. All four corners smashed and bashed from road warriorism. The interior smells like The Goat's ballsack after mowing a big Tennessee lawn with a pushmower.

I'm starting to decide. It will need new brake pads, possibly a rotor, 4 new tires, and maybe a clutch in the not too distant future. Definite on the tires, as any wet conditions like this morning puts me in contention for a DC version of F&F 2: Tokyo Drift.

I'm leaning toward keeping it because I can't breed out the cheapness from my genetic code. Mazda still fully supports these damn things and to be honest the service is rather inexpensive.

Is this still available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Will you take less?

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post

Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Best post ever.
    Thankyouthankyou.

I'm always in search of a new low!
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

I just bought a new Wrangler. I always loved the WWII tie in but I underestimated how much I would like having it. I've never owned a new vehicle before either so that is taking some getting used to. I worry now when I park it, like I'm going to park next to some fricken Sam who will open his Mazda door into it. I will take it off road at some point though.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Off road like a gravel parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Off road like a gravel parking lot?
    Exactly. No, there are some trails near me that are interesting but not hard on a vehicle. I will eventually make it out to one .