Thread: I'm a dick

RACIST -25 POINTS Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries

I'm a dick

In less than 2 hours I left two buggies in 2 different stores. I needed a few things from Aldi, got them and saw ONE cashier working and the line was halfway up the isle (which also split with the side isle because people didn't realize how long the line actually was). I saw they were in no hurry to open up a register so I just left my cart and told my wife (who was tired and i told her to just hang out in the car). On the way home we were both like "Cheese sticks!!" from our favorite pizza joint. 20 minutes...OK that gives me time to swing into Food City for beer and some sushi (and the other things I left at Aldi). Got my stuff, and the front was a complete circus. I had like 7 items, the express lane was closed and my attempts to run produce through the self checkout were not working because the scale kept telling me to put the last item I bagged back on the scale even though it had already weighed it and rang it up. the few lanes open were 4 and 5 deep with fat people and full buggies.

Screw it, later all. After explaining to my wife why I left a second buggy at a separate store I got our food at the pizza place and here I sit.

I'm not exactly an impatient person and I don't mind waiting to check out but damn if I am going to wait 25 minutes for the privilege of giving you my money because you refuse to open a lane.
    My wife is now filling out a click and pickup Walmart order for tomorrow. Enough of dealing with those "commonors". I drive up, pick up, leave.
    RACIST

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    In less than 2 hours I left two buggies in 2 different stores. I needed a few things from Aldi, got them and saw ONE cashier working and the line was halfway up the isle (which also split with the side isle because people didn't realize how long the line actually was). I saw they were in no hurry to open up a register so I just left my cart and told my wife (who was tired and i told her to just hang out in the car). On the way home we were both like "Cheese sticks!!" from our favorite pizza joint. 20 minutes...OK that gives me time to swing into Food City for beer and some sushi (and the other things I left at Aldi). Got my stuff, and the front was a complete circus. I had like 7 items, the express lane was closed and my attempts to run produce through the self checkout were not working because the scale kept telling me to put the last item I bagged back on the scale even though it had already weighed it and rang it up. the few lanes open were 4 and 5 deep with fat people and full buggies.

Screw it, later all. After explaining to my wife why I left a second buggy at a separate store I got our food at the pizza place and here I sit.

I'm not exactly an impatient person and I don't mind waiting to check out but damn if I am going to wait 25 minutes for the privilege of giving you my money because you refuse to open a lane.
    My wife is now filling out a click and pickup Walmart order for tomorrow. Enough of dealing with those "commonors". I drive up, pick up, leave.
    The first of the month was last week. I got muh foooood stamps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

RACIST -25 POINTS Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    The first of the month was last week. I got muh foooood stamps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    I never considered that. No wonder the pickled eggs and potato chip isles were bare.
    RACIST