Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 126

Thread: 30 days 30 complaints

  1. #21
    8. Current Delorean owners are not up for adventurous sexual exploration.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  2. #22
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    8. Current Delorean owners are not up for adventurous sexual exploration.
    But the chance for adventurous sex shrinks exponentially with every additional DeLorean in your posession.

    This is known as the Krause constant.

  3. #23
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    VIN
    04728
    Posts
    3,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    But the chance for adventurous sex shrinks exponentially with every additional DeLorean in your posession.

    This is known as the Krause constant.
    LMFAO....WTF?!! hahahaha!

  4. #24
    As seen on TV! Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    VIN
    3676
    Posts
    4,593
    Blog Entries
    2
    If you only knew.

    Likelihood goes up significantly with each Rolls Royce owned.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

    "Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

  5. #25
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    6,008
    Chad has a truck too.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  6. #26
    9. There is no career enhancing certification to be gained from posting on dmctoday.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  7. #27
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    6,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    9. There is no career enhancing certification to be gained from posting on dmctoday.
    The Beatles were the greatest band of all time!
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  8. #28
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    VIN
    04728
    Posts
    3,914
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    The Beatles were the greatest band of all time!
    The Beatles are on the list of highly popular/successful musicians whose music I generally don't like:

    Beatles
    Adele
    Elvis
    Beach Boys

  9. #29
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    The Beatles are on the list of highly popular/successful musicians whose music I generally don't like:

    Beatles
    Adele
    Elvis
    Beach Boys
    Racist

  10. #30
    10. dmctoday members do not have matching tattoos.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •