Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126

Thread: 30 days 30 complaints

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    The administration of DMCToday has decided to fight back against this attack on our character. The offices of our lawyer have been raided and files seized. Those files were used against us by an informant who infiltrated our campaign. He then took information out of context and waged a one man smear war against the benevolent leaders and members of DMCToday. I have been given full authority over this incident to tell the other side of the story...the side they don't want you to see. Begining June 1st, a 30 day PR campaign is set to begin. One day at a time I will correct the wrongs and half truths that have been asserted against the benevolent leaders. We will fight lies with the truth. When they go low, we will go high. My dear loyal followers and servants, my subordinates and my puppets, we will make DMCToday great again!
    June 1st the truth shall set you free! (Figuratively of course, I still need you to obey me as if you would the very breath of God)
    This will be interesting. I look forward to the lies from your "administration".

  2. #112
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    VIN
    04194
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    The administration of DMCToday has decided to fight back against this attack on our character. The offices of our lawyer have been raided and files seized. Those files were used against us by an informant who infiltrated our campaign. He then took information out of context and waged a one man smear war against the benevolent leaders and members of DMCToday. I have been given full authority over this incident to tell the other side of the story...the side they don't want you to see. Begining June 1st, a 30 day PR campaign is set to begin. One day at a time I will correct the wrongs and half truths that have been asserted against the benevolent leaders. We will fight lies with the truth. When they go low, we will go high. My dear loyal followers and servants, my subordinates and my puppets, we will make DMCToday great again!
    June 1st the truth shall set you free! (Figuratively of course, I still need you to obey me as if you would the very breath of God)
    We should hire a foreign hack to conduct opposition research. Previously the end result of such a product would be recognized as a dirt-digging smear job and given as much credibility as an "Elvis Gives Birth to an Alien Baby!" story in the National Enquirer, but if we call the end product a "DOSSIER" the sheeple will just presume it is the product of a legit sanctioned MI-5 / CIA investigation and treat it as the gospel truth. READ THE DOSSIER SHEEPLE!

  3. #113
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    VIN
    04728
    Posts
    4,039
    You're all a buncha commies!

  4. #114
    Just Plain Nuts Boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Long Island
    VIN
    5835
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    The administration of DMCToday has decided to fight back against this attack on our character. The offices of our lawyer have been raided and files seized. Those files were used against us by an informant who infiltrated our campaign. He then took information out of context and waged a one man smear war against the benevolent leaders and members of DMCToday. I have been given full authority over this incident to tell the other side of the story...the side they don't want you to see. Begining June 1st, a 30 day PR campaign is set to begin. One day at a time I will correct the wrongs and half truths that have been asserted against the benevolent leaders. We will fight lies with the truth. When they go low, we will go high. My dear loyal followers and servants, my subordinates and my puppets, we will make DMCToday great again!
    June 1st the truth shall set you free! (Figuratively of course, I still need you to obey me as if you would the very breath of God)
    Ok Michelle
    Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

    Boo- The car you love to hate.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

  5. #115
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    VIN
    04728
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    10. dmctoday members do not have matching tattoos.

    I'm going to get some "fresh ink" in the next few months.

    There is a possibility it will include something DeLorean-related. Of all people, my wife likes the idea....WTF?

    No BS, who's in?

  6. #116
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    6,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I'm going to get some "fresh ink" in the next few months.

    There is a possibility it will include something DeLorean-related. Of all people, my wife likes the idea....WTF?

    No BS, who's in?
    Consult with Chad.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  7. #117
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    6,176
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Consult with Chad.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Seriously though. There was a period in time when I owned one of Chad's arms.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  8. #118
    As seen on TV! Dracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    VIN
    3676
    Posts
    4,675
    Blog Entries
    2
    It's been done.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

    "Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

  9. #119
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    5,006
    Blog Entries
    6
    Did Rich just ask for photos of us for a tatoo? I'm in!

    Dibs on the right cheek

  10. #120
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    VIN
    04728
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Did Rich just ask for photos of us for a tatoo? I'm in!

    Dibs on the right cheek

    hahaha...consider it done!


    (*tattoo)


    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    It's been done.

    Ahm talkin' 'bout each getting something similar, you pricks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •