Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: As far as I'm concerned, the Concours Manual is hate speech

As far as I'm concerned, the Concours Manual is hate speech

This is allowed, this isn't allowed. Hey, I got something right here that's allowed, know what I mean?
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    CONCOURS

I strive to be positively judged by old people that I don't know and their approval make me feel good about myself.

Concours Manual for Judging Concours Judges
    *Beer Gut +1
    *Cheetoh Dust +3
    *Outdated DCS Shirt -2
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Concours Manual for Judging Concours Judges
    *Beer Gut +1
    *Cheetoh Dust +3
    *Outdated DCS Shirt -2

The last time my car was judged, they didn't even notice the parts that were missing on my car. They were supposed to dock points but I slipped through the cracks somehow. Epic win.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries

Administrator
    VIN
    Best Concours story ever: DCS 2014 NightFlyer Josh went on a mini-tirade (about the concours judging) in front of the crowd when he accepted his award...and the POGS shouted [in solidarity] from their table in the crowd. Awesome....amiright Steve & Andrew?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Best Concours story ever: DCS 2014 NightFlyer Josh went on a mini-tirade (about the concours judging) in front of the crowd when he accepted his award...and the POGS shouted [in solidarity] from their table in the crowd. Awesome....amiright Steve & Andrew?
    Those were the days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Really shitty pic, but you can kinda get a feel for the moment; notice everyone on stage looking at Josh as he delivered his "admonishment." -lol

Attachment 9466

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Really shitty pic, but you can kinda get the feel for the moment; notice everyone on stage looking at Josh as he delivered his "admonishment." -lol

Attachment 9466
    Things make sense now. Josh disappeared shortly after this event. The group behind him must be the mafia who took him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    As I remember it Josh had a old dirty shoelace on his torsion bar and rather than remove it, he made up some story about it being a QAC parts car memory technique.