Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone selling near San Jose CA?

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    I might have a lead. Give me a few days, though.
    Were you able to find anything out?

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is this one worth buying? Also how much do you guys think it would take to get all that rust repaired underneath?

https://www.beverlyhillscarclu...982...-12-c-8415.htm

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb View Post
    Is this one worth buying? Also how much do you guys think it would take to get all that rust repaired underneath?

https://www.beverlyhillscarclu...982...-12-c-8415.htm

That rust is pretty bad, I'd almost say it would be best to replace the frame but I'm no expert. This would be a decent deal for someone who has a frame...the rest of the car isn't too bad for the price.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    To those newer to the community, Associated Industries Delorean Service is a very shadowy vendor who seldom advertise. They do pop up now and again in various locations, especially when people solicit members of the community to look for Deloreans for them. I have Phillip McCavity's phone number, I'll give him a call.
    FWIW, Barry McCaulkner was on one of the DeLorean FB pages bitching about Phil.

Thank you for all the names and a heads up about the. As I'm new to this world it's good to start hearing about the people.

If I could only find a car. So please if you know of one that is running please let me know. I have done some number crunching and my max would be 20k. I know it's not alot especially since they keep going up but I know they are out there!

So please let me know!

And thanks!!

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'd refuse to sell my car to someone planning to butcher one.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I'd refuse to sell my car to someone planning to butcher one.
    I'm sorry but I don't see how this comment is helpful or why you would post it. To each his own, everyone wants things for different reasons, doesn't mean one is wrong or right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the world will never agree on the same thing, guess that's what makes us all unique.

The time machine debate has been going on for a long time. No reason to comment just to start it up.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Because I've bought and sold 6 cars, helped numerous people find them, and fixed parts for others. Many see what you want to do as ruining a car and, as such, will not help you. If it had been for another reason, I know of a $20k car.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Again just reference my above post. As I would love the help finding a car I'm sure I'll be able to find one sooner or later.

Dangling the carrot is not necessary.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I don't give a crap what the next owner does with my car if/when I ever sell it. After all you just SOLD your car for money, how attached are you to it? If I sold my wife for 35k, it really doesn't make me a better person to say something like "Don't whore her all up with tattoos! She means too much to me."

Granted I see things in a much different light than most people do.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault