Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lighted led bumper letters

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I would say fell off, but i wouldn't put anything past thugs. If anything was easy to steal and hard to replace, the front "grill" just pops off and those are like 400 bucks new, add another 50 for the DMC badge.
    Yeah thats a good point! Those grills are nothing to remove. Its an expensive replacement for sure, plus you gotta add shipping

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    It was really stolen? Just didn't fall off?

Yup. It was on my car when I got to work (I always check the back of the car when I get to work because I'm anal like that), and when I came out at the end of the day, it was gone. I can often see people checking out my car through my office window, but am in meetings every so often as well.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Yup. It was on my car when I got to work (I always check the back of the car when I get to work because I'm anal like that), and when I came out at the end of the day, it was gone. I can often see people checking out my car through my office window, but am in meetings every so often as well.
    Man that sucks and im sure you gotta buy the whole set of letters to get a replacement.

RACIST -25 POINTS Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Man that sucks and im sure you gotta buy the whole set of letters to get a replacement.

You can buy separate letters from one vendor, but the individual letters are way too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    You can buy separate letters from one vendor, but the individual letters are way too expensive.
    Yep it's just cheaper to buy the whole set. Fortunately I have a few extra from last time, and I think there's an R in there.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Yep it's just cheaper to buy the whole set. Fortunately I have a few extra from last time, and I think there's an R in there.
    Man that really stinks you gotta do all that?