Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: The Ready Player One Thread

  1. #21
    I never looked too hard at the car in Wedding Singer... are you saying it wasn't a real delorean or were you being facetious?

    Also... has anyone here ever owned a classic mini? I am just curious.

    Someone gave me the Ready Player One book a long time ago, said it was great, and I never read it. I guess I should have.

  2. #22
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I never looked too hard at the car in Wedding Singer... are you saying it wasn't a real delorean or were you being facetious?

    Also... has anyone here ever owned a classic mini? I am just curious.

    Someone gave me the Ready Player One book a long time ago, said it was great, and I never read it. I guess I should have.
    The car they used didn't have a DMC logo on the grill.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  3. #23
    Oh, maybe they just didn't want to brand it or something.

  4. #24
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    Oh, maybe they just didn't want to brand it or something.
    Pretty much. I think they were afraid of getting sued by DMCH.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  5. #25
    I have the name for Dead Lesbian Goat's new album and world tour.

    "Castles of Chicken."
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  6. #26
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    I have the name for Dead Lesbian Goat's new album and world tour.

    "Castles of Chicken."
    Actually my first album will be
    "Dead Lesbian Goat: Don't Milk Em"

  7. #27
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Actually my first album will be
    "Dead Lesbian Goat: Don't Milk Em"
    This forum sure has gone down hill.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

  8. #28
    "The Goat" Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East TN
    VIN
    05609
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    This forum sure has gone down hill.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    We need some strong moderation.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    This forum sure has gone down hill.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The other day I flicked a boog on my sideview and it looked exactly like a snail.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

  10. #30
    Uncensored Hypocrite stevedmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    VIN
    16510
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    The other day I flicked a boog on my sideview and it looked exactly like a snail.
    But did it crawl like a snail?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •