Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Cheap Delorean

VIN
    I want a 1985 Deloriun with a Flex Capasister. Don't tell me I can't have one. Those cars are garbage and I know what they are really worth. I'm the worlds biggest back to the future fan!
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I want a 1985 Deloriun with a Flex Capasister. Don't tell me I can't have one. Those cars are garbage and I know what they are really worth. I'm the worlds biggest back to the future fan!

Will u pay xtra for the heroin in the seats lulz. I have wanted one of these cars since 2015 so i know it is gonna happen.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I want one so bad, there is nothing that I would not do to get my dream car. Sadly the money has never been there.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I want 83 with a gas flap hood, grey interior with 1981 carpet, early wheels, textured pontoons, a windshield antenna, ASI radio and integrated door pulls. My buddy's cousin's ex wife knew a guy who had one. He lived next to a sasquatch and a mermaid, they had a pet jackalope and a unicorn.
    To be fair, that could be arranged.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I want one so bad, there is nothing that I would not do to get my dream car. Sadly the money has never been there.
    How would you like to have a comfortable salary and a company provided car?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I want 83 with.............early wheels
    I still can't get over you boo boos that take the time to worry about wheel differences and colors. For all I know, I don't even have a matching set of wheels on my car but it makes no difference. POS car is going to be a POS car no matter what wheels are on it.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    How would you like to have a comfortable salary and a company provided car?
    Doing what? Im holding out for a management position, maybe even CEO. Will you buy my lunches? Will you give me a gas card or a company credit card? Screw you! Steve is an asshole and I can do much better.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Doing what? Im holding out for a management position, maybe even CEO. Will you buy my lunches? Will you give me a gas card or a company credit card? Screw you! Steve is an asshole and I can do much better.
    I believe the title was something flashy like President of Marketing. I'm sure it would involve several other tasks, but $50k ain't a bad salary.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I believe the title was something flashy like President of Marketing. I'm sure it would involve several other tasks, but $50k ain't a bad salary.
    There's the hook, "tasks"...so you thought you were going to slide that in there without me noticing didn't you? Well I got your number buddy, as long as I got to drive around all day in my dream car and got my 2k per week paycheck, I might have been interested, but you think I was going to do "tasks" for you? For 50k a year? You stupid cow. I don't work cheap.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    And I know all about DeLoreans.

Screenshot_20180314-071000.jpg