Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Cheap Delorean

WTB: Cheap Delorean

Must run and need no mechanical work. Looking for a car that has French Fries between the seats to justify paying half of market rate. I know what these cars are worth. I won't have any issues getting a car for what I want to spend. Your car is probably not worth what you want it to be worth. Your car might be worth what you want, in like, 100 years. Just a life lesson for you: I determine all worth of Deloreans. Over $30K for a Delorean? That's just like, your opinion, man. So offer me your running Delorean for $20K and we can talk.

Also, we are only stewards of the car, so treat your car correctly or you are being a selfish bastard. That's another life lesson for you. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I've seen your type before mister. All talk and no muscle. If someone did have exactly what you are looking for, you retreat like a Broward County Deputy.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16209-DeLorean-(duh)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Also, we are only stewards of the car, so treat your car correctly or you are being a selfish bastard.
    Also Chris Burns will call BS on you if you don't drive it enough to suit him!
    Screenshot_20180227-064500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I've seen your type before mister. All talk and no muscle. If someone did have exactly what you are looking for, you retreat like a Broward County Deputy.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16209-DeLorean-(duh)
    I run away from danger so fast a Broward County Deputy would have shoe prints on his face. A little life lesson for you.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Also Chris Burns will call BS on you if you don't drive it enough to suit him!
    Screenshot_20180227-064500.jpg
    WTF does he mean by "keeps coming back" anyway? I keep coming back to the DeLorean; hence why I'm not selling mine again. To my knowledge, he's never owned a classic in his life and has no idea how utterly impractical and horrible of an idea it is to use one as a daily driver; much less an oddball like the DeLorean.

Although, I guess the $35k I've been asking for my car is reasonable now. Here's the ad:

Ran when parked... I know what I got... When running, runs like a raped ape... A true classic... Cash talks, BS walks... American muscle... Better than the GTR... Not jap crap... True muscle... Must see to appreciate... A real investment... No test drives... Contact me between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM every other Thursday... Just needs $5k to be a $30k car.... Double your money...

THIS IS A GREAT CAR! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS. THAT MEANS A SELLER IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

Now that the """"""new"""""" 2018 DeLoreans are almost available* for $100,000.00 you can get a REAL, GENUINE one for half that and actually have a car in your lifetime!

*These cars have been projected for the last 7 years; but, THIS time it'll happen. The fact that there are dozens of parts that are no longer available, yet are essential to building one is irrelevant and will affect this claim in no way whatsoever..
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Bro,

I can't disagree with you more, driving a Delorean is always awesome, even if you're really sick and don't want to be accosted by BTTF comments, it's still cool to drive it around, and let that be a life lesson to you. I have so many life lessons to dole out, there's an infinitesimal number of them I could deliver if I had the time. You can be a new Delorean hater but I don't think you know exactly what you are talking about in that regard (life lesson #2.) But none of this means that any of the 6,000 cars that still exist worldwide are any more than I'm willing to pay (life lesson 3 for your bish ass).

You know what, I'm done here. I don't think you guys are ready to learn anymore from The Life Lesson Master.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Sam is referencing a post somewhere but I don't know what or where.

I want to be part of the joke, just a little help please

Administrator
    VIN
    Sam is referencing a post somewhere but I don't know what or where.

I want to be part of the joke, just a little help please
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16...l=1#post231557

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Ohhh even I referenced that thread but I neglected to read his posts.

Let that be a free life lesson for ya, read every post.

Administrator
    VIN
    I want 83 with a gas flap hood, grey interior with 1981 carpet, early wheels, textured pontoons, a windshield antenna, ASI radio and integrated door pulls. My buddy's cousin's ex wife knew a guy who had one. He lived next to a sasquatch and a mermaid, they had a pet jackalope and a unicorn.