Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to fix school shootings

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Just visited Broward County's FB page, that wallpaper takes some nerve to post.
    Screenshot_20180224-075756.jpg

You know I once said not that long ago that I wasn't going to condemn police in all these "made up, hyped up" anti police media slurs but seriously, you guys just keep shooting yourselves in the foot. These are not hyped up fabricated stories when you have your own body cam footage of you murdering unarmed people(and not punished).

I'm done. I used to respect and admire people who wore the uniform but you have seriously relaxed your standards of who you let into this honored position. I no longer have a blind allegiance to all police officers. It has been washed away by their own actions just like the Republicans lost my respect. I will now judge on a person by person basis. From now on, when I see an officer of the law, all I see is someone I can no longer trust until they prove themselves, until that moment, it's just another psycho who just may kill me if he "fears for his life"
    ... and if he is truly afraid, he just may run away.

VIN
    Society never ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow there are going to be millions of kids across the USA who will be freely turning themselves into targets. I really hope nothing bad happens.

I find it hard to believe I am the only person who realizes the school walk out is a huge security risk across the nation.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Society never ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow there are going to be millions of kids across the USA who will be freely turning themselves into targets. I really hope nothing bad happens.

I find it hard to believe I am the only person who realizes the school walk out is a huge security risk across the nation.
    The police in my area mentioned [on their website] they would have an increased presence.

Administrator
    VIN

The police in my area mentioned [on their website] they would have an increased presence.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Thats good. Judging from the news, it sounds like nothing happened today. Fortunately it ended up just being a bunch of kids being used as pawns by the gun control people.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Most kids (most people for that matter) don't even know what the gun laws are, let alone what they want to change about them.

Administrator
    VIN
    Lately I've been really dumbfounded by the number of people with [presumably] a Master's in education, who don't understand "allow" versus: "force."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Lately I've been really dumbfounded by the number of people with [presumably] a Master's in education, who don't understand "allow" versus: "force."
    I still can't believe people complain about a career that gives them 15 weeks off a year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I still can't believe people complain about a career that gives them 15 weeks off a year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Tbat because you are racist.

As far as being dumbfounded, I cant believe the ignorance of the media reporting the blatant lies of gun laws such as the "gun show loophole" Most of these experts I have seen just have no idea what they are talking about. There just is no such thing. It's nit a real thing.

I will tell you the first time I realized that news media will just flat out manufacturers news. It was a story on how dishonest car salesman are and they had an "insider" former car salesman explaining how whenever some naive woman walked in the entire showroom went quiet because everyone knew there was a whale on the hook and they were going to make bank off her. Bullshit! I have spent the last 25 years of my life in showrooms. Car salesman don't give two s#%ts about what someone else is doing. They are there to sell a car and to develop a trusting relationship for future business. A car salesman's gravy comes from repeat customers and recommendations, not cold contacts. Most are genuine and honest but also worried about their own bottom line, not anyone else's.

Another tine was the Dateline expose on how Chevy trucks exploded in a fireball if hit on the side. Yeah they will if the tank is overfilled and a model rocket engine happen to find it's way into the tank and ignited. Anyone remember thus because NBC would like this little gem to just go away.

Just remember...Media is propaganda, period.